UK stand up!

haha yeah i totally get it actually,
for reals about the exam ?? ? lol thats mad.
id be fuming if my kid told me they were being asked that.
It was an entry exam from the 80's that got released to the public somehow. wish could find the old paper article for you. was a shocker. supoosed to teach about debate !!!!
scary clones being spat out if those institutions.

Truth. Ha ha

Attachments

• 4e3.jpg
    4e3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 262
actually, after topping one of my autos, the first time, i duno why but i took it down from grow room and was walking around with the top in my hand, went to sit down, roll a joint, put the top on the sofa, next thing i know cats sitting next to me chomping away, i thought he was eating my bud, but no, happily chomping on the plant top lol cant imagine if he got inaround the plants lol he has a habit of eating flowers so we dont keep em ever lol

Just gone through this fuck me you have got me chomping at the bit I know there’s some terrible shit going on in the world being covered up by the powers to be which frustrates me to no end but had no idea how bad things have got I don’t read newspapers for years and the news on tv is a fucking joke as is are government.
Most of the youth today are fucking clueless driven by social media there lack of work ethics, greed, selfishness and think they are owed something from everyone makes me sick to say I am British,ask any of them to work out the APR on there credit cards I bet half of them couldn’t do it and they wonder why they are up to the neck in debt, this is supposed to be the future and fuck me it makes my blood boil I don’t claim to be clever in any way but I have got plenty of common sense and to see are world being destroyed by greed and profit, yes I’ll stand up to these cunts fuck right I will !
Coming from a southern fairy’s to you sweaty and northern monkeys, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom