Ultra Lemon Haze: Auto Seeds

WOW!!!! Great Strain!!! Easy to grow!! Stoney!

Ok, now for the details. I won these seeds from Auto Seeds and although it took some doing I did get my seeds. I took a 3 week vacay to clean the tents and get rid of some unwanted pests. Upon start up I popped 3 strains and the Ultra Lemon Haze was my only Auto. Supply low grow an auto!

This plant sprouted and never looked back, super easy to grow, low maintenance and smells good too! Start your Autos in their final resting place, she won't have time for transplant shock. My first mistake was only using a 2.5 gallon container. I think this plant could/would get much larger in a larger container. I recommend at least a 5 gallon container. Soil was super easy but I'm changing my auto grows to 5 gallons of coir/perlite mix. I'm hoping for a slightly longer veg the smaller container "MAY HAVE" triggered flowering.

Maybe I pulled the crop a bit too soon, but I was seeing 10-20% amber and was (by the breeders guide) two weeks from finish. I decided to cut her. I did put her outside about 3 weeks from finish and she didn't have too much amber at that point. The cold helps! She's all jarred up now and just waiting for the final cure.

"What about the Smoke Report...?"

When trimming I always make mistakes and I ended up with some smokeable 'PAWTS!' I threw those into the fridge for a few days and then on top of a tent to finish drying up. She smoked nice for not being cured & was tastey from the bong. I shredded some up for my dry herbal vape, The Kind Pen by TruVa', and man... those terps are super good. Some nice light flavors mixed with a hint of black licorice! Really Tastey! And, I don't even like Black Licorice... I smoked a bowl and went for a bike ride round the neighborhood. Great high, I could think but I was super high, by far the best weed I've smoked to date! Great High!

Start and grow this strain in at least a 5 gallon container, give her 18/6 lighting from the word go, light feedings (find an auto feeding schedule before you start), and keep an eye on those trichs the last 3 weeks, especially if you're running this strain in cooler temps. Only one thing left for you to do.

GET AND GROW THIS STRAIN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom