UltraDan Goes Auto - GSC - Pineapple Express - Indoor LED

GSC is looking mighty tasty UD. Can't wait to see that Flux in action.
RX looks pretty good man. I have checked them out, sometimes I want to go back to bottles cause I know I could push my girls limits but at the same time I love the simplicity of water only with an occasional tea. Keep up the great work brother:passitleft:

GSC is looking mighty tasty UD. Can't wait to see that Flux in action.
RX looks pretty good man. I have checked them out, sometimes I want to go back to bottles cause I know I could push my girls limits but at the same time I love the simplicity of water only with an occasional tea. Keep up the great work brother:passitleft:

I've been itching to grow a flux again to see what can be done with a little more experience and a better setup than my previous flux. It's gonna be exciting!!

I don't blame you man. Sometimes it gets annoying to have to measure out a ton of different bottles. Another reason why RX stuck out to me. Part A + B for Grow and Bloom and that's it. I will also be adding their admendments though. So we will use Axiom and Roots throughout, and Energy and Bulk when called for in Veg and Flower in addition to Grow and Bloom. They also recommend their own pH Up and Down solution, so that is in order as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rocking that GSC Dan, she looks ready to me. Some interesting things coming, looking forward to it :passitleft:

I agree. She will come down tomorrow night. I was thinking of taking her down tonight, but didn't have the time.

Thanks brother. It will be interesting, even in failure. Lol.

Taking a smoke break while trimming and thought I'd share these

420-magazine-mobile1701655981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1288771503.jpg

Beautiful!!! Well done!

Thanks fellas!!

This Green Crack Auto popped up on Sunday, but hasn't changed since. One of the cotyledons looks damaged and I'm thinking it might be a dud. I'm going to give it a few more days (since it's a $12 seed) and if nothing then I will germinate the Gorilla Glue Auto

420-magazine-mobile2123781963.jpg

Looks pretty great to me. I bet it is just building roots.

Hey, new journal for this next run. I'll give a smoke report on both strains here when GSC is finished drying.

Here is the link for anyone that wants to follow along.

UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!
UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

...and the results are...

Meh.. The smoke is smooth and has a mild minty or "fresh" aftertaste. It's not very potent though. Enough to get a little buzz, but I feel it will take quite a bit flower to do so. Might have to give rosin tech or BHO a good try.

Really late on this post, but here are all the final deets to close this one up.

Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto - 55 days
Total yeild excluding trim - 2.2oz

Report: Easily a new favorite! I'm not very good at describing smell or taste, but the effect of this girl is amazing. Very energetic starting out, then kind of mellows into a relaxed and functional high. I've really enjoyed smoking this before a workout or bike ride. Great Wake&Bake smoke as well.

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto - 76 days
Total yeild excluding trim - 4.0oz

Report: Again, I won't try and describe smell or taste, just the effects. GSC starts off somewhat mild and takes a few minutes before you feel the kick, but this ends up making me smoke more and then it's a roller coaster ride!! . Heavy body high and makes me just want to sit and do nothing. Nice night time smoke, but I've also been functional during the day with it. I guess it depends on my motivation. Lol.

Thanks or following along :thumb:
This one is ✔️Done

New journal going in signature. It's gonna be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom