Ultrasonic's 8-Strain DWC Spectacular

I am in

Gotta say thanks to everyone whos still hanging around :) I'm really excited about this grow now because everything thats happening from this day forward is NEW to me. Whole new world. The buds are bigger than before, and are visibly larger each and every day. Monday the 26th will bring another update, and the world will get to see Ultrasonic's Chronic more evolved then ever before!

muahahahahhaahahaaha!

-US

ps- The song btw is Marion Asher - Ganja Farmer. Good tune... :) interesting lyrics...

Hey, just wanted to do a quick mid week update:

My ph is No longer doing crazy things it seems! yay!. Checking it tonight I expected to find it to be 5.5-5.3, and I found them to be at 5.8 + 6.0. Excellent! Maybe now I'll have to start using the PH down ;)

Monday will be week 6, and they'll probably be getting a fresh batch of 1200ppm nutes. Week 7 will be 800ppm, and then i'll flush for a week, for a total of 9 weeks. This all depends however on trichrome development. I know WW can be pretty heavy, and I don't want weed that'll get me too stoned :) LOL strange to say that.

i'm considering the benefits in the back of my mind regarding giving them a little flush to help reduce the salt buildup. mmm, maybe i'll do that this week, then give them their fresh nutes on Monday. Sounds like a plan, lol. I really think I hit them too hard with nutes early on, and I think they could benefit from a cleanout for 2-3 days. I bet it would even improve the yield.

I originally, out of desperation, wanted to do 8 weeks. However, WW IS a 8-9 week strain, so I figured i'd just go ahead and plan for 9. I follow somone else who does WW frequently, and they finish in 8 weeks, but thats with co2. I think i'm right to adjust to 9 weeks...

Alot of people also aren't growing so few plants under 1000w + mover LOL. The stalks are growing buds allllllllll the way down, the light penetration is superb. And now i've got it set up so the plants are always under the light, and still benefit from the mover. The closest buds are 6inches away, and are starting to look pretty fantastic. The smell is developing very nicely- incredibly fruity.

Looking great bro keep it up can wait for your next update.

decided on giving them all a 2 day flush with ph adjusted water. Then i'll replace with 800ppm nutes, which, according to my research, should be more than enough. I think they'll love the flushing out: 2 days certainly won't hurt them: these things store enough nutrients to grow for weeks.

glad to see a few more people around as I near the finish line :) 17-24 days left! (I'm pretty sure it'll be 24... that'll be 9 weeks) I think I'd prefer 9 weeks... if I still see white pistils coming, ill keep them going for the sake of yield.

Peace all, hope you all had a great 420... I'm just recovering from mine.

Ultra OMG. First off, excuse my absence. I have been quite productive lately and thus online time has suffered. But wow bro, your ladies look great. I mean like gorgeous. And as usual said you still have about 3-5 weeks left so those are gonna be some fat nugs. Very inspiring grow. Great growers are always learning from past grows and constantly learning/researching and you do that. Cuz it definitly shows bro.

Terrific gardening my friend :goodjob::thumb:

Ultra OMG. First off, excuse my absence. I have been quite productive lately and thus online time has suffered. But wow bro, your ladies look great. I mean like gorgeous. And as usual said you still have about 3-5 weeks left so those are gonna be some fat nugs. Very inspiring grow. Great growers are always learning from past grows and constantly learning/researching and you do that. Cuz it definitly shows bro.

Terrific gardening my friend :goodjob::thumb:

I was wondering where you went :grinjoint: Yes yes I am very hopeful that these will turn out as planned this time :) and you're right, i've been researching like mad :) But all that hard work is turning out to be a good thing:

DAY 43: 20 days until harvest, 13 days until flush

IMG_05275.JPG

IMG_05254.JPG

IMG_05242.JPG

IMG_05222.JPG

IMG_05213.JPG

IMG_05176.JPG

IMG_05163.JPG

IMG_05154.JPG

IMG_05144.JPG

These girls are visibly bigger every day: the interesting part is the biggest and now fastest growing plant/bud (with just a recent growth spurt, in the last 2 days) is the one that has been flushing for 2 days now. Tomorrow will be it's last day, and the nutes will be replaces with 800PPM. Ahhh, getting close, and feeling much better about this one. I am noticing a small amount of rust on a couple leaves, but that shouldn't present an issue.

I'm seeing now more issues with the grow as it progresses, and I'm happy to learn and improve for next time. I look forward to seeing what this will all look like packed in a 4x4 tent w/ an 8inch xxxl :) (will that even fit? lol) Thankfully this sunpulse doesn't get insanely hot.

I should really also note that much of what you see is coming from 4-5 plants. there are a couple others, but they just don't hold up to these stronger, much more vigorous buds that come from these larger multiple-cola plants. This was clearly an overfeeding issue. Next time I will be sure to peak no higher than 1200ppm: from what I've read and now seen, it's just not necessary to go higher.

peace all, and I'll be seein' ya next Monday, when I'll have only 2 weeks to go :)

Brilliant gardening Ultra! Your plants look amazing. I'm far from an expert but viewing your pics I see very many white pistils. In my last grow I watched the pistils go almost completely red and dry while the trichomes stayed almost completely clear. Every strain is different so I'll be watching with great interest to see how this all works out for you. But based on your pics I'm thinking you might want to let them go a while longer than you've planned. Do you use some sort of magnifier to check the trichs prior to harvest?

Anyway, just a suggestion... perhaps you'll consider letting them go a week or two longer than you've planned? Maybe you'll do a few other things like shortening the lights-on time to 11 or 10 hours? Just wondering what your finishing strategy will be. In my last grow I harvested one plant at 8 weeks and the rest at 10 weeks. The 10 weeks buds were so much better.

Whatever you decide you're sure to end up with a fabulous harvest! :grinjoint:

Looking forward to your the next pix/video/soundtrack brother farmer ;)

Anyway, just a suggestion... perhaps you'll consider letting them go a week or two longer than you've planned?

Just wanted to address that: My landlord wants to get new tenants since we're leaving, so he wants to set up viewings for people to come in and look a the place. This obviously can't be done with big fat weed plants, so actually 9 weeks is a week longer than originally planned. thank goodness I decided to flower them a couple weeks earlier than planned.

Hydro is supposed to be a a couple weeks faster, so we'll see: nirvana says 8-9 weeks.

I expect to see a dramatic improvement in one week when they get their new food :) I know air circulation is good (it's constant), day temps at 70-72, and night is 62-64. pretty ideal conditions as far as I understand. Humidity is 40-45%. pH is sitting around 6.0 right now, with a optimal target of 5.8. My buddy is gone for a week so I gotta force myself to wake up early before work to make sure they're "cool". I love the growth stage they're going through right now: buds growing out of buds off buds... lol! :yahoo:

And wow: I just realized my final goal: In 8 days, on my previous grow, I harvested. After that, i'll really feel like I'm in the clear :) More on the rest of your questions when I get some sleep :rollit:

WooHoo! Buds growing out of buds is exactly what ya want and it's clear you're going to have a great harvest. Can't wait to see how it all works out.

I can totally relate to being schedule-driven, it's the same situation I have with my current grow. I don't have to move, thank goodness, but I'll need to shut down the garden after this grow for business/travel purposes. Here's hoping we both get a massive harvest that can tide us over through the transition.

Grow on bro ;)

Those are some amazing looking buds you have going there. Looks like the flush was the call... Very nice job. Not too much longer now.....

I was wondering where you went :grinjoint: Yes yes I am very hopeful that these will turn out as planned this time :) and you're right, i've been researching like mad :) But all that hard work is turning out to be a good thing:

DAY 43: 20 days until harvest, 13 days until flush

IMG_05275.JPG

IMG_05254.JPG

IMG_05242.JPG

IMG_05222.JPG

IMG_05213.JPG

IMG_05176.JPG

IMG_05163.JPG

IMG_05154.JPG

IMG_05144.JPG

OMG. Those buds are coming in sooo pretty. OD healthy lookin plants bro. I'm definitly going to try and stick around more for this lol. Great gardenin skillz.

*blush* thanks for the kind words all :)
flush turned out to be 4 days :p
no harm in my opinion, they'll make up for the loss with the fresh nutes.
Just in the process of replacing all 4 bins now, 850ppm nutes.

Can't wait to bring you all a mon/tue week 7 update :)

Edit: Usul i'll try to remember to crack out a measuring tape for you next round. I know these bitches are loooooooonnnnnng.

Everything is looking amazing Ultra keep it up bro, I will be stopping in more often been a little sidetracked lately. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom