Under Current system - Current culture h20

Re: Under Current system- Current culture h20

I am in the process of getting the parts to build a 4 site 8 gallon per site diy uc system. So far linpac's only selling the hinged bucket pails by the pallet and then I'd have to wait to piggy back on someone else to also order 81 buckets. Any links or suggestions to a place I could buy 5 would be great.
Thanks

I went ahead and built my RDWC out of 18 gallon plastic totes. 4 grow sites and one epicenter. 950 GPH danger MagDrive Pump so I can also run the system thru a 1/4 HP chiller.

my-rdwc-quot-uc-style-quot-system.420571

I will be running my homemade rdwc under current style system here as soon as I can get some clones. What I was hoping to be mother plants are stalled out do to me. Still learning thats for sure. If it werent for all the dispensary clones I've tried end up having PM I'd go get some but this time I am starting from seed and cloning myself. ASAP, hopefully sooner than later
DSCN8747.JPG

I might end up using smaller bucket pails instead of the super huge 18 gallon totes, smaller sites='s less trips to the water machine

I will be running my homemade rdwc under current style system here as soon as I can get some clones. What I was hoping to be mother plants are stalled out do to me. Still learning thats for sure. If it werent for all the dispensary clones I've tried end up having PM I'd go get some but this time I am starting from seed and cloning myself. ASAP, hopefully sooner than later
DSCN8747.JPG

I might end up using smaller bucket pails instead of the super huge 18 gallon totes, smaller sites='s less trips to the water machine

Those 18g totes will do awesome. I would however thing seriously about 6-8" net pots. The stability is needed as these girls get near 3ft tall and wide n heavy. With the smaller netpots, my experience has been waking up in the morning to fallen over plants, tying main stalks really hard in multiple angles to prevent falling over, etc etc. Less so with large netpots.

But the 18g tote will be awesome for a massive root zone. Looks sharp!

**Lowes and Home Despot have some sort of "y" inline filters too. I havent used them yet (they are pvc), but I've seen others use them just after the return spigot, before the hose to pump. Will help prevent too much shit getting in the pump and making it fail prematurely. I also, always have at least one working backup pump and fittings. Just a fyi.

thanks bass, should be able to take cuttings soon, there finally starting to put on some growth, still not sure if I will use the big totes or the bucket pails like DK did. I have both. I do need to get a stand by pump in case. I will make sure to message you a link once my journal is up and running.

so the cuttings were taken 4 days ago, hope they will start getting some roots here within a week or so? I keep having to add a few drops of PH down or it gets above 7.4? The water is staying warm enough from the heat of the sub. pump. Fingers crossed, if this fails then I will take more and put em in the rw cubes and do it the way I know how
DSCN8620.JPG

hey arizona. can u send me links to where u got all ur parts from? this is what i want in my tents. 8 pots per tent with the control bucket outside tent. my diy skills are shit but cant find anywhere that sells them.

Super easy to make man.

really bass, if u saw me with a drill. im just clumsy with that stuff and have no patients. undercurrent systems are great. cant really buy them in uk and dont like the idea of shipping from states. so i will have to diy if thats what i decide on but not looking forward to 200litres water pissing through the ceiling haha.

not looking forward to 200litres water pissing through the ceiling haha.

Then go with 50 gallons and piss 1/4 through the ceiling.

hey culti, got the totes at walmart and the pvc parts at lowes (hardware store) the pump at bulk reef supply dot com (danner mag drive) the air pump and air diffusers from my buddy Ryan at sunflower supplies dot com the uniseals were also from bulk reef, hey bassman59 where did you get your seals?
I hope that helps cultivator?
I am back to square one I think my clones took a dive? Shouldn't have left the pump unplugged for a day! AHHH prepped the moms again and am going to take fresh cuttings tonight at 11pm when the light comes back on lol

I took new cuts almost 48 hours ago, im hoping this time they will be spot on. Time will tell. this time Im not fixing whats not broke. I would really like to be able to get my 1st journal up and running that and some plants into flower, 6 months since and thats way to long for me. When I dont have plants budding then Im forced to take prozac, not joking either.

Back
Top Bottom