Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

Hey ronnie, I must have missed these pictures before. Looking great. Everything dry by now?

I like the heat mat under the seeds. I just wrote an article on germinating seeds in my blog. The heat mat REALLY does speed things up and gives them a great head start.

Just curious, why do you wait until one grow is completely done before starting seeds? No separate vegetative growth space?

Hey ronnie, I must have missed these pictures before. Looking great. Everything dry by now?

I like the heat mat under the seeds. I just wrote an article on germinating seeds in my blog. The heat mat REALLY does speed things up and gives them a great head start.

Just curious, why do you wait until one grow is completely done before starting seeds? No separate vegetative growth space?

hey Capn , everything is dry and in jars for curing, total weight 9.57 oz. not too bad , its very potent. if I had to guess I would say its in the low 20 percent Thc range. will do a smoke report after the cure. :)

the heat mat with the temp control works good, so far 5 out six have popped.

I used to try starting plants early (before one grows done) but seemed like the timing was never right . flowering plants would need to go longer , or something. now I start my seeds as soon as the plants are done being trimmed and are drying. my grow room is my dry room also since its the only room I have that is environmentally controlled. I started my seeds in my kitchen this time. this also gives me time to clean and sterilize my room in between grows. I work a full time job and do all my growing work myself. perpetual grow is just too much work for the space and time I have. :)

thanks for stopping by.

this grow is now complete, I want to thank everyone for your questions and comments. :)

I'm very thankful for this wonderful learning tool called :420:

will start a new journal for the next round soon and will post link.

:thanks:

Almost 10 zips is great, considering that strain lacked bud size. I'm looking forward to your next run. You know the system now, and you'll have a better strain. I'll bet you can hit a LB this time!

Enjoy ;)

Almost 10 zips is great, considering that strain lacked bud size. I'm looking forward to your next run. You know the system now, and you'll have a better strain. I'll but you can hit a LB this time!

Enjoy ;)

thanks Capn for the words of encouragement :)

Grats Ronnie. I only care about weights because it affects my ability to expand. The important question is, will it be enough to get you to the next harvest?!?! :winkyface:

Do you do anything with the trim? I didn't make enough hash and kief to really share any, but I can already tell it really helps stretch the bud private reserves (I "washed" one of each of my strains, and kept all of it). :)

Grats Ronnie. I only care about weights because it affects my ability to expand. The important question is, will it be enough to get you to the next harvest?!?! :winkyface:

Do you do anything with the trim? I didn't make enough hash and kief to really share any, but I can already tell it really helps stretch the bud private reserves (I "washed" one of each of my strains, and kept all of it). :)

thanks Hiker, will see if it lasts or not , hopefully it gets me through. :)

yes I let the trim sit out overnight then froze it all in my freezer. going to try my hand at ice water extraction this time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Hey Ronnie

I was browsing greentrees and saw the rainforest units. Came back to see how you bastardized them, and specifically to see the insides where and how that Vortex part works.

I found the pics and where you discussed it.

Thanks again for making such awesome journals! :thumb:

Hey Ronnie

I was browsing greentrees and saw the rainforest units. Came back to see how you bastardized them, and specifically to see the insides where and how that Vortex part works.

I found the pics and where you discussed it.

Thanks again for making such awesome journals! :thumb:

I'm really glad you enjoy them brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom