Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

Sweet picks with the new camera. It looks like things are developing nicely. Thank you for insight on LED's too. I am thinking about getting a decent light for three small plants, and it is just so appealing having something that won't generate a lot of heat and uses less electricity. Pretty hard to argue with that really. :)

thanks RainStacks, my DS350XML is an amazing light. would work great for three small plants.:)
Par ratings are 1385 at 18" and 977 at 24" coverage is 3x3 at 18" and 4x4 at 24"

thanks RainStacks, my DS350XML is an amazing light. would work great for three small plants.:)
Par ratings are 1385 at 18" and 977 at 24" coverage is 3x3 at 18" and 4x4 at 24"

Damn that light really would be perfect. I will have to put it on the wish list for now :) It really does make it easier to believe how effective the lights are when I can see such phenomenal results. Thank you for taking the time!

Damn that light really would be perfect. I will have to put it on the wish list for now :) It really does make it easier to believe how effective the lights are when I can see such phenomenal results. Thank you for taking the time!

no problem RainStacks, thats why I love :420:. we get to see first hand what works and what doesn't :)

Nice pics ronnie, I'm jealous. :) I want me a nice camera now.

thanks stealthgrow, I know how you feel, I too have been jealous of some of the awesome pics posted by the great members of this community :)

hi mate

so u are 6 weeks into flip? i disagree with everyone else. The buds may get a little denser but i dont like the bud formation. The buds havent joined up to any decent size. U are growing in a system where u would expect to see multiple good fist size heads at the very min. This isnt meant to be an offensive post by the way mate, its just an observation. Ive grown many many plants and can just see how the grow will end. theres decent trich development. i would have expected the screen to be full of bud now.

I think either ur strain is wrong but more likely i dont think the led is putting enough light spectrum out. I may be completely wrong, and i hope i am but thats what im thinking.

did u say u started out with led's ronnie? i cant remember. if thats the case, i know u like ur leds and thats cool but try exact system and set up with a 600w or 1000w hps. u should be pulling 10oz dry min per plant growing like that.

Does you camera take Macro shots? That's what I really want, a nice camera that takes macro's.

yes it has macro and super macro settings but the white balance is not adjustable for these settings this weekend i'm going to turn off the leds and try and get some good macro shots:)

hi mate

so u are 6 weeks into flip? i disagree with everyone else. The buds may get a little denser but i dont like the bud formation. The buds havent joined up to any decent size. U are growing in a system where u would expect to see multiple good fist size heads at the very min. This isnt meant to be an offensive post by the way mate, its just an observation. Ive grown many many plants and can just see how the grow will end. theres decent trich development. i would have expected the screen to be full of bud now.

I think either ur strain is wrong but more likely i dont think the led is putting enough light spectrum out. I may be completely wrong, and i hope i am but thats what im thinking.

did u say u started out with led's ronnie? i cant remember. if thats the case, i know u like ur leds and thats cool but try exact system and set up with a 600w or 1000w hps. u should be pulling 10oz dry min per plant growing like that.

hey C, thanks for swinging by, I'm 7 weeks from flip now, I agree with you on the bud formation. but don't believe its the lights. last grow using the same led lights buds were 3x the size they are now. I believe its genetics. all the plants were clones bought from the same collective and I assume from the same mother due to the uniformity. I've been using the same led panels for awhile now , and all other strains had very nice bud formation and harvest weights. :)

thanks for the insight.

here's a pic of the OG#18 from last grow about the same stage using the same lights.

IMG_158513.JPG

did a res change today , running heavy roots, heavy fire, sweet raw, oily cann, zone, heavy 16 bud base. total 420ppm :hookah:
going to keep ph at 5.8

took some pics with the lights off today

DSCF00986.JPG

DSCF01044.JPG

DSCF0105.JPG

DSCF01063.JPG

DSCF01077.JPG

DSCF01086.JPG

DSCF01096.JPG

DSCF01107.JPG

DSCF01116.JPG

DSCF01126.JPG

DSCF01135.JPG

DSCF01146.JPG

DSCF01164.JPG

DSCF01196.JPG

DSCF01208.JPG

DSCF01228.JPG

DSCF01237.JPG

DSCF01256.JPG

DSCF01267.JPG

DSCF01284.JPG

DSCF01325.JPG

DSCF01334.JPG

thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy the pics :)

Genetics or no genetics I think (please don't be mad, im your friend and I care) that a 600 watt HPS would have made a HUGE diff.
I too love LEDs but I dont use em, sorry bro, try a better cut and then we'll know for sure. If you dont have to have a pound a month and your happy than I am too.
swing by my journal once in a while:)

Genetics or no genetics I think (please don't be mad, im your friend and I care) that a 600 watt HPS would have made a HUGE diff.
I too love LEDs but I dont use em, sorry bro, try a better cut and then we'll know for sure. If you dont have to have a pound a month and your happy than I am too.
swing by my journal once in a while:)

hey sling thanks for swinging by :) last grow using the same lights buds really nice size so I know its this pheno that's not great. next grow if I go with clones I will use a more reputable supplier. I might just go with a pack of CH9 jack fem seeds. :)

i'll be sure to swing by your journal.

have u ever used hps ronnie? just curious. not trying to turn u off leds. the plants look healthy, roots perfect its just the way the buds are not joining up thats a dissapointment. i really hope next round u get the quality and the yield bro. try greenhouse seeds A.M.S or trainwreck. heavy flowering and quality smoke :)

have u ever used hps ronnie? just curious. not trying to turn u off leds. the plants look healthy, roots perfect its just the way the buds are not joining up thats a dissapointment. i really hope next round u get the quality and the yield bro. try greenhouse seeds A.M.S or trainwreck. heavy flowering and quality smoke :)

No cult I have never used HID lighting bro. I cant run them do to heat issues . I only grow for personal use so heavy yields are a goal but not a necessity . I've been trying out different strains and i'm thinking about CH9 Jack fem seeds for next run. i'll check out the AMS and trianwreck , thanks for the recommendations. :)

so I'm not going to knock your LED,that's all I use to grow so I got a couple questions for you. What are the wave lengths produced by you lights? Any whites ,any UV or IR? and for the record I have produced baby arms with just LED's. it all comes down to the proper wavelengths and power/penatration

the led lights i use have 11+ Wavelengths of Color Output: 760nm, 740nm, 720nm, 660nm, 630nm, 615nm-480nm, 460nm, 440nm, 415nm, 380nm including uv and ir. my XML350 has ten 10w white Cree diodes in it , all other diodes are high power 3w diodes. total actual wattage is 800w.

im using 2 DS200, at 18" par rating is 920, 1 DS350XML at 24" par rating is 977, and a DS100 for side lighting at 18" par rating is 900.
also have 2 led spectral boost 15w spot lights that are far red 730nm.

used these lights before with great results so i know its not the lights.

There are articles that say having a more diverse, or multispectrum light actually makes for better developed but. When using HPS they lean heavy on the red spectrum, which is seriously lacking many important wave lengths. Soon LED prices should start coming down and that will be nice! Heck only 10 years ago you couldn't buy any kind of HID lighting for under 200$

Back
Top Bottom