Understanding Your High: The Effects Of Marijuana On Consciousness

Governments hate cannabis because it is too effective on the consciousness of filtering out the bullshit lies & deceit. Cannabis makes people see too clearly through the layers of suppression placed upon them on a daily basis which may lead to change which they definitely do not like. Its like watching the family guy without being stoned and only getting half of the jokes.

I passed the test! That image is a jigglin'! Sure it's not an animated gif? lol ;) :roorrip:

Very good information. :thanks: for sharing.

Great post,, i believe each person's experience is much different depending on the level of subconscious their already in BEFORE taking cannabis.HAPPY GROWING,,

Great times ain't it. Marijuana is actually quite beneficial with all its high and effects. Really glad that medical marijuana is getting legalized in more and more states.About time. Furthermore, people are accepting it. I have been using it for years. Have epilepsy and it does wonders for me, Anyways great share.

Great times aint it. Marijuana is actually quite beneficial with all its high and effects. Really glad that medical marijuana is getting legalized in more and more states. About time. Furthermore people are accepting it. Have been using it for years. Have epilepsy and it does wonders for me. Anyways great share.

Excited to see this post and hope it will spark more of the same, intelligent insight. So many have forgotten that grass was generally considered, decades ago, a "mind expansion" substance...however, it takes some conscious effort.
As Socrates said, "the unexamined life is not worth living" so you could almost say "the unexamined high is not worth getting." the mere escape of it is not what most of us are after. The only trouble I had while reading the post was the term "awareness" when used with "total awareness", and I felt that most people simplly call it being in the 'now' or focused on the present. I've always thought of it that way.If you think of a narrative model of consciousness, with most thoughts as little stories we tell ourselves about the past(remembering) and the future(planning), then an enhanced emphasis on the Now can energize the mind, breaking clear the narrative. When you think about the past, you tell yourself a little story. When you think about the future, you're telling yourself a story. But you have to break the narrative to get to Now. The shock of recognition felt from this break revitalizes the narrative. the narrative is always spun, or has a spin to it, the narrator's point of view. But the Now is more immediate.
The problem is, as mentioned in the post, the break from memory. I like to keep notes when I am very high, a little notebook that I value greatly, that helps me recall, and compare 'straight' and 'high' thinking..
That's a great idea IMO! Getting high gets me out of my head and into my mind. Been told I'm a type A personality, at least until I got sick and had to slow down...a lot. Dang mind still going 90 to nothing driving me nuts. Get high and so much useless worry just leaves! When I'm having a high pain day and stuck in a chair or bed, getting high helps keep me from being depressed about it. I spent 8 months in the d*&# chair when I had to quit work until 2 of my kids convinced me to smoke some. They knew I smoked when younger and had quit years ago because of my job. So I did and my kids are amazed at what I can do while high that I could not do on all those meds! Including the pain meds.
So since starting back, I have noticed so many little weird things that happen outside in nature,lol. Like I realize no way I would have seen or caught the attention of some of it without being high.
When high, I feel like working through issues in my mind just works better. I almost would consider some things like an epiphany.
So now you got me to thinking, maybe I should! Might be an interesting read later on,LOL!

great post. 420 has some writing skills.

Many of these effects can also be reproduced naturally through meditation techniques.

I have studied shaolin kungfu, where you perform "moving meditations" (in the form of fighting movements.) It most definately reduces certain emotions which they would like to release. with proper training, one can go "no mind" or get "in the zone" which is similar to some of these descriptions.

enjoyed this read. thx.
I couldn't agree more with some of your points there! I to meditate and during the use of Tai Chi, I have certain if not many receptors firing off, just as if I had smoked some Grade A medicine!! Love this article!!

That's a great idea IMO! Getting high gets me out of my head and into my mind. Been told I'm a type A personality, at least until I got sick and had to slow down...a lot. Dang mind still going 90 to nothing driving me nuts. Get high and so much useless worry just leaves! When I'm having a high pain day and stuck in a chair or bed, getting high helps keep me from being depressed about it. I spent 8 months in the d*&# chair when I had to quit work until 2 of my kids convinced me to smoke some. They knew I smoked when younger and had quit years ago because of my job. So I did and my kids are amazed at what I can do while high that I could not do on all those meds! Including the pain meds.
So since starting back, I have noticed so many little weird things that happen outside in nature,lol. Like I realize no way I would have seen or caught the attention of some of it without being high.
When high, I feel like working through issues in my mind just works better. I almost would consider some things like an epiphany.
So now you got me to thinking, maybe I should! Might be an interesting read later on,LOL!
Great info! Hope all is well with you! This Earth has provided many wonderful things for the enjoyment of us humans! But yet so many laws are in place, because why, a few characters didn't understand the colors between the lines!!!

:passitleft:Haha pretty spot on!! That first pic tho gets me going especially after I just looked at that photo right after cheifing on some purple train mixed with strawberry cough!! I’ll definitely be coming back to show my buddy’s that picture lmao unbelievable even tho this is a very old thread I figured I’d at least give ya some props on giving me that experience!!:lot-o-toke: :woohoo: :snowboating:

Really great read! Does anybody know those specific strains with the deep purple and pink hues? I know of several, but curious as to what those individual flowers are, thanks!!
Northern lights is one that glows purple/blue hues! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom