Uneven growth in hydro system

I edited my reply but you replied quicker than I could edit it, lol.

Should I take more leaves off or leave them as is for now?
What do you think?

I think I'm gonna scrog them tomorrow to even things out.

I think there are a crapload of fan leaves on the upper canopy that are probably blocking bud sites, if I removed them all, the plants would be nothing but bald sticks, lol.

I sure hope so!
It's hard to envision big buds when your still looking for the hairs that say they are girls, lol.

They grew since yesterday :)

There, scrogged :)

It's like my ex-wife, it ain't pretty but it serves a purpose, lol.

That dollar store crap from china garden netting which was supposed to be a perfect 6x4' rectangle turned out to be a 10' long uneven piece of scrap netting in the package, lol. Took some doing to figure it all out.

Hope I didn't stress the girls too much gently bending them under the net.

Got a question about Cal-mag.

Do you continue it throughout the flower period, or, do you cut back on it. I haven't added any for a long time, since I changed the rez actually, and now I'm wondering if I need to add more just in case.

As you know, I'm running tap water now in my system, but of course I have no idea how much minerals are in that as it's only 84ppm out of the tap.

No problem adding it at any time after all the other nutes are in the rez already?

Actually, how should I add the Flora grow and the Flora bloom?

I've been adding it directly to the rez, and waiting an hour or so between adding each one, but admittedly, I really have no idea what the ratios are now between NPK.
For the plants in soil, how do you add the combination of nutes?
Alternating them one at a time for each watering or mixing them all together ahead of time to be added at every 2nd watering?

Probably waiting longer than needed

I add my silica/ rhino Skin, then wait 10-15min
Then add my hydroguard and z7, koolbloom, Terpinator stir after each one
Then do GH Trio 1,2,3, again stir after each one

I'm usually mixing up like 5gal to add to each bucket, but similar as yer big rezz

That's pretty much what I was doing, but it's nice to "know" what your doing rather than "assume" your doing the right thing.
Thanks brother for the awesome info as usual :)

Back
Top Bottom