Uneven growth in hydro system

I think I'm gonna harvest everything in a few days, I'll be at 55 days flower. I just want it over-with so I can get the next batch started.

The trichomes are still a bit clear here and there, but mostly seem like they are turning milky now under the loup. I could let it mature longer, but why at this point.

Temps are low now, been around 58-60 degrees at night, and at around 68-72 in the day time.

The humidity is really high right now, we are getting the tail end of that hurricane here, raining like crazy, so I've now got a heater in my grow room to keep it at around 25 degrees C and it's around 62% humidity, not ideal for drying plants, but I have no dehumidifier.

Plants are half harvested, I only took one stalk of the Skunky off and trimmed it, the rest is coming down tomorrow.

At least the roots aren't rotten like I thought they were.

Skunky, the next generation....

Hey buddy, how's it going?
I currently have pneumonia and a crappy autoimmune disorder that is attacking the skin on my leg, had a biopsy, great that it is not cancer. I was wondering why the weed oil had no effect on the lesion, lol

It's funny you asked just now, I was just repotting the one mother skunk candy clone I kept going, she's getting big, now she's in a 7 gal pot :)

The skunk candy is actually the least potent of the lot, I'm guessing it has more CBD than THC maybe because it is a Candida cross? Who cares, as long as it relieves the pain :)

The critical mass turned out to be the best plant, but it is SO fruity smelling it is like an over powering pomegranate smell, crazy terpines.

I'm just setting up for my next grow, this time it's gonna be way better, it's in a heated properly maintained environment, I've got an 8" fan and 40" filter, and a 600W metal halide on one side, and the LED on the other side, this time no more hermies!

I've got purple orange CBD by Dinafem, and CBD Critical Cure seeds for this next grow, they are all 1:1 CBD THC plants.
The skunk candy was by far the most attractive plant at end of flower, and the plant that started out the best (the green crack turned out to be the worst ones, after curing the smell reminds me of soya sauce with that nasty hay smell, all the others were great, trimmed and cured the same, weird, lol.

Back
Top Bottom