Uniform spotting on top leaves

yes use the smaller ones then give a good feed at 5.8 let loads run out the bottom semi flush so you clear any nute build up from the large pot 1/4 strength for now , if they fade a little going yellow in next few weeks go up again on nutes to half , this should bounce back :goodluck:
Awesome thanks a bunch, will update on the progress of my babies.. should be a fun grow for me just got a 1000w dimlux seeing what all the fuss about double ended HPS is!!

i made my own lol double ended can have what ever strength i want pmsl i can f half MH and half HPS for 1/4 of the price i bet running a 250 of each here
P1090955.JPG:rofl:

i made my own lol double ended can have what ever strength i want pmsl i can f half MH and half HPS for 1/4 of the price i bet running a 250 of each here
P1090955.JPG:rofl:
Thats pretty cool tbf i wouldnt know where to start. The dimlux is on 600w at moment all way at the top. When should i up the watts anyway when can they start taking the intensity?
16014665550144672531415727732494.jpg

Yeah i think ill get one, but i wanted to see if i could get away with having this up high. Its doing ok at the moment but time will tell

ive been making sure i dont just pour near roots and feeding the whole medium. Also here is a pic of same strain clone i got at same time (wedding cake). It looks fine none of the spots but let me know if you notice any issues.

20200930_105045.jpg
I am wondering if you planted two clones together in one pot? Or, did they come with the roots already growing together making it hard to separate them.

I know it is not the problem you mentioned at the start of this thread but it has the potential to create a minor problem later.

Yeah i was thinking that when i got it but i was told it was topped and node on stem was just beneath the rockwool surface. What problems could this cause..?
The problems come when it is two clones or two seeds are planted in the same pot. The big thing is when that happens the grower has two plants trying to grow in a limited amount of soil and competing for the water. Some of them think that they will get twice as much at the end. My experience in growing 2 clones in the same pot was that I got the same amount at the end of the drying process as I got from one plant in the same size container.

You will have two stems and one root system. Should be no problems that I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom