Unknown Clones

nomad420

Think I've found the right place for my grow this time.I've done loads of reading up and have regularly visited 420,and now I have the chance to give my own grow a go.It is very difficult where I live to get hold of clones here where I live but at last I managed to get some.This is very much a 'poor man's grow' as I have some very basic and old equiptment,The only new item that I have is a 125w blue spectrum cfl bulb.Anyway,back at the start of february I managed to get hold of four clones,however they were in a very poor state-soakink wet and not even in any sort of pot,they looked as if they had just been pulled out of wherever they came from.The leaf and stem structure was spindly and slightly wilted and ther was very little root structure either.To be honest,I thought that they would just wilt and die,but I was determined to give it a go as I am fed up of buying weed that is so obviously not been grown to full maturity and is still very green wet and harsh to smoke.Because the y turned up at such short notice I didn't have the correct soil to pot them up in,and in fact all I had was some john innes no2.Probably not the best idea on reflection as I guess that it was a bit too 'hot' which meant that they all got a bit burned.Anyway for the first week or so they continued to look sick and not very happy so I gave them a good flush and hoped that things would be okay.I have them in a small space under a parabolic reflector with just the 125 blue cfl,and in the last 2-3 daysthey have really picked up with plenty of foliar growth and now more than a few roots visible out the bottom of the pots so something is working.I was switching the light manually on 16/8 cycle,but after reading last night about the GLS Ibought a timer and have decide to use that method.How long I'm gonna veg them for is a wait and see as height is a bit of an issue and I can't afford to have them getting too tall.I'll also be using the diminishing light system,I read up on that last night too.So all being well I will post some more at a later date.Your comments criticism and advice are very welcome. Peace
0051456.JPG
0051456.JPG

looks like over watered. im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom