Indica? Sativa or hybrid?

• Indica

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sativa

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I think next year I’m going to try to plan ahead and throw me an inverse birthday party.
it will consist of me smoking and idk, giving myself presents lol. I’ll try making a canna cigar for myself and try finishing one. Probably not. But it will be fun coughing away while trying.
i think It would be a day where everyone else I know can you know. Just leave me alone and let me do my thing for a day. Get really high and do silly things in peace :Rasta:

ADBE3DA7-3D11-4C5C-91AE-A33046B0ED03.jpeg

13C0F269-B77B-45B9-A360-678FC361D1C7.jpeg

ladies and gentlemen
I bring to you on this day the unveiling of the one and the only
HiGrade testing kit
So I came across this online. Saw a video of how it works. Sounded dope so I checked out the website and read the about section and the science section on there. So it’s an Israel based company doing cannabis research and trying to make it easier to test thc without destroying bud sample. Sounds like they developed this app and microscope for just that. Sounds like they did some extensive testing on many sample over the years and what not. It’s an ai self learning algorithm from what I understand. So it’s only going to get better with use is my thinking.
It’s advertised as a + or - 3% accuracy.
some bloggers say it’s crap others say it’s fire.
And a blogger uses it every time she about to spark up some bud. Watched a video of her testing out some Tyson ranch bud and it was good. Watched her use it on some other company buds and their claims were higher on the label then what the camera detected so....
Not so fire weed I guess lol.
But yeah as I don’t have lab equipment to actually test potency I thought that this would be the next best thing priced at 70$ I thought it’s worth a shot.
So what do you all think of this new toy?
I don’t have any dried bud at the moment to test it and I just got it and downloaded the app. So I’m going to go check out the app.
hope this thing works as advertised lol
Hey Scotty
Does this home test kit test CBD and individual terpenes too or just THC?
The lab results (alaskalabs on 1/8th oz) did you send that out for comparison with the home kit, or did I miss something?

It’s only cbd flowers for now,
The 1/8th was labeled at 26.95
It does not test for the terpenes which would be amazing if it did.
So my buddy just went out and bought an 1/8th and we took pictures of it with the kit to see how it went and it went amazingly well,
We’ve got readings like 22% but not all buds are the same. And it does say + or minus 3 accuracy which it fell under so I am ultimately impressed with it so far.
I’m not sure about lab results, but using it to test some dispensary bud is working good so far, and I’m thinking if it’s good enough to guess potency dispensary of buds, it should have no problems with mine,
Which are consistently over 20%
i had my friend test like 8 buds and they all were 23%24% he said pretty much 24%
so I am very happy with my consistently 23% average number. As 23 is one of my favorite numbers. Im not sure how they test flowers in a lab. But those sound pricey, and as I don’t sell herb so don’t really have a need for an actual test, but I am happy with seeing these numbers 23 and 24 on my buds lol. For 70 dollars
I can do this all year lol

Hell yeah :high-five: It sounds like a lot of fun. Handy too, for making oils and such. You’d be able to make doses more accurate/consistent across batches. Very handy in the kitchen.
(It only looks at flower, is that right? Not oils or rosin? Thought not)
Nice kit!

Lol sorry wake and bake errors were made,
It is only made for non cbd flowers only
In other words for testing thc only strains.
no it sadly can not test oils.
but excellent for checking out a bud and getting it’s within 3% accuracy lol
The days of not knowing thc strength of buds and street buds are now over for me.
Got a tool for checking out high potency claims without emotion lol. And numbers don’t lie, people marketing buds do though,
So if this tool says your bud isn’t potent, and your claiming it is.
im not believing the person saying it’s dank.
I’m trusting this cold hard emotionless machinery doing its job lol

Yeah I also am debating on defoliating a bit but I am pretty nervous at this point:eek: but I feel that I must remove some under growth, for the greater good *chants the greater good again* 1st photo is directly under inbetween the two plants the next one is of the bottom view from outer left side. Then the outer right side on
Defoliate those girls. I like to take most the old big fans right before flip. Then get the big fans again a little less heavy 3-4 weeks into flower. Leave a plenty cuz they won’t grow Fan leaves anymore,I think lol. And you will get fat nugs with enough air flow and light penetration. And less issues like not seeing things like bugs and white Powdery Mold and mushrooms and shit! Lol

Back
Top Bottom