• Indica

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sativa

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Week 7 flower
And came up with this as the solution to my problem. :D pretty proud of myself, and glad that there were some others telling me to at least try saving them. And cause I had like just given up on them, just thought of chopping them come next week lol. So Thats it for this update, Tune in next week to see what’s new in Scotty’s garden XD
8A6937D2-5EB0-499E-8639-2DA2443B3CFF.jpeg

So week 8 of flower:morenutes:, just got some mega crop the other day. And immediately changed my nutrient solution over to mc. Brought the mixture to 1260 EC in 3 gallons as that was what there comfortable range it seems. And boy, in a couple of days this plant drank a gallon and brought the ec down to 900. With the other nutrients the ec would drop much slower.
image.jpg

Also the same pictured plant is Now turning some of it’s leaves purple :D I think? Unless it’s a bad sign does anyone know @ChefDGreen? Hope you don’t mind me tagging you, but you seeing how you’ve experimented with that light schedule I feel you have some legit experience. Also was wondering if it could be bruising from moving her around maybe?
image.jpg
image.jpg

But the buds up top are also getting a bit of a purple hue to them but I guess it’s hard to see in the photo.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I should also add that this is the plant that flopped over last week. And another branch just super cropped itself today. Below photos are after I corrected her back up with string same thing as last week
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have gotta be more careful with my females lol XD When we first met all was good and we were happy :D i found her Mother being sold on the streets, so I decided to take her home for some “personal pleasures” ;) ;) you know what I mean. But to my disappointment I found this female I bought had already been seeded :( i was expecting a virgin for the night and was met with an impregnated female instead :( but we still made the night worthwhile And actually had a decent time together. although I don’t remember anything in particular about her or anything that made her special because our time together was but a brief moment before she was gone. I guess she just didn’t stand out from the Countless Others like her. I decided to keep her child after she was cremated and ashes spread into the wind. I raised her as my own child with love, but with no real experience prior to this it was pretty difficult at first. I remember when she was still very young she was suffering from many ailments and had a troubled up bringing, And what was worse is that I didn’t know how to treat her ailments cause I didn’t know the causes of them. But with a bit of time I began to understand her needs more, and felt that I was able to communicate with her some what, although I am still learning her language still. Pretty hard to learn a new language, especially with this ladyXD but all was welll and I loved her and she loved me back. Then I don’t know why but recently like up until a week or two ago I’ve noticed that I have been the cause of her injuries, treating her a lil rough thinking she’s. Big girl and can take a lil rough lovin’;) but I’ve ended up breaking some limbs and feel ever so sorry and show her more love, and nurse her back to health as best as I can. But I am good to her, it’s just that when it comes time to feeding, that’s where the said “accidents” occur :( XD I try to be as gentle as I can moving her and getting her ready for food and a cleaning. But she still loves me and is sticking with me through this slightly abusive domestic relationship we share XD I might have messed her psyche up though XD but like where’s she gonna go? Like shes going to find somebody else better then me, willing to cater to all her needs. do all the things I put up with. Her strict waking hours and sleepy times. A very strict and picky diet regimen. And keeping her stank @$$ clean. This lady doesn’t know how lucky she has got it, compared to all the other ladies out there with their ignorant dim witted masters XD
Cue slide show music :happy-birthday: To my lil girl who has now become a lovely sexy mama XD
A1DC03FB-F1C7-42E0-8243-229695C30DBB.jpeg
cdc29a34-e5b7-4a4e-a68e-dc70a9f5d245-jpeg.2069332

Okay now experiencing technical problems specifically internet connection will maybe finish later, or not, seeing as how i am so bombed:thanks:

Attachments

• CDC29A34-E5B7-4A4E-A68E-DC70A9F5D245.jpeg
    CDC29A34-E5B7-4A4E-A68E-DC70A9F5D245.jpeg
    885.2 KB · Views: 178
You can tag me, it’s fine. That’s what it’s for!

in my experience, purple comes out in the fan leaves for a few reasons. Cold temps is a common reason, light feed is another reason a plant might purple up. If it’s neither of those things, than it’s just genetic. I mean, it’s genetic in all 3 cases, but sometimes they just go purple when they’re almost done, but still under very bright light. I notice my fans that are in the strongest light go the most purple.

Noice, now I’m very curious as to how much of the plant will turn now, like if some or if all the fan leaves turned purple would blow my mind away, and thanks for your time

Bottom view of my other plant today also 9 weeks flower
DC70B5E7-B35B-49BF-9BCE-4AE2FE45FD84.jpeg
and then top view
F25AA558-4DCA-45DC-806C-3A9CEB71EA57.jpeg

My buddy saw this and was like wtf, I was like yeah accidentally dropped her like 4 days ago. Doesn’t seem harmed really and roots are fine. I think it just hella super cropped herself or some sorta plant yoga limbo deal. He then jokingly said dude , the Scotty method XD just drop your plant and voila :rofl:

So I decided to wait a bit more before chopping, as hard as it is lol, still got the fever, ordered a lil 60x clip on phone lense yesterday on amazon. as I live in Alaska, May take a week or two. I hope not many trichs are Amber when it does get here. As my two flowers are now 9 weeks into flower, going on ten. And one looks like she’s ripening up quick.

Did a res change yesterday, brought the ec to 1050 and ph at 5.9 going to check it’s ph again. As it likes to climb up after sitting a night I’m guessing all the bubbling mixes the solution up better.

So these two plants are now 5 weeks old still 12/12 and both are showing female at the nodes
Feeding them MC and pleased with results. I will probably keep there ec at about 1000 and the ph at 5.9. will probably raise the ec to 12 or 1300 EC next week

57E1C5A9-7D28-4511-806B-B6E448FE11F4.jpeg
2F3B750C-D476-4327-855E-4961DBB8EDF3.jpeg
71A0BFE3-EB4E-42AE-A47E-088C45F4510C.jpeg

Feeling a lot more comfortable growing these replacements then I did with the first two. Got the hang of ph and ec and notice a lot better root health when a good portion of em are hanging above the water maybe about 1/2 to 2/3 roots above the water. Would sprout more seeds, but I don’t have any air stones left. Got a 715 gph air pump and it splits six ways. Two each in the flower buckets and the two replacements make six :( gotta wait till I chop one of the plants to pop another seed XD another reason I’m eager for harvest lol

She looks like she’s ripening up nicely, Scotty. Thanks for the tag, I’ll tag along happily. :) Not getting oodles of time at the moment but I’ll catch up as I can.
Your method of HST training - I imagine there were casualties getting the method perfected? :rofl:

She looks like she’s ripening up nicely, Scotty. Thanks for the tag, I’ll tag along happily. :) Not getting oodles of time at the moment but I’ll catch up as I can.
Your method of HST training - I imagine there were casualties getting the method perfected? :rofl:
It is still in the process of development and highly experimental, but based on previous result might be beneficial with Further development. That being said attempt at own risk and share any future results with me XD

Thanks sauga,
Soo I was reading about hermaphroditism in cannabis again to freshen up my memory on it. Seems to be a pretty common genetic trait :(
Lol I remember saying to myself in the beginning of this grow after reading an article about it, and was like well shit, wouldn’t it suck if these seeds were pollinated by a hermie, XD. Like I just don’t know why anyone would ever willingly grow out a male if they intend to sell their product XD

Week 9 1/2. 64 degrees, ec 1160 added a gallon of water and ph down to 5.9 the flop plant also I’ve been just growing her by the window for the past like two weeks now. Because she doesn’t have room under the light. Just noticed some purple popping out today. She is very hard to photograph because of her shape
Side that face the window
7C9941FB-85EC-4593-BF3A-3F8E2E2ED963.jpeg

Left side of plant
17FCF455-E0B4-451E-9313-4B14D1011C05.jpeg

top view
BA409E41-94BA-4C23-9B47-FAA1C3BDEC9D.jpeg

Right side
8E10EB6A-D5B9-4A1C-BC32-82E9C3DB4627.jpeg

As fer the semi purple plant also 9 1/2 weeks flower she’s had the the grow light to herself the past two weeks and loving it. ec was at 700! Compared to the flop which was 1160. Added a gallon of water, and brought ec up to 1170 with the EZ Gro nutes cause it’s easier for now. And ph to 5.9 temp at 62.
CCA95F93-E4E1-40DA-B659-7D158F3C5CDC.jpeg

The lower mid area is of above photo all the lower buds are hella fattening up the past couple couple weeks:thedoubletake: guessing that’s where all the nutes went XD I love it.
14347DDF-103A-4D9D-A38F-D9FD21562B8D.jpeg
AF473A57-6A4B-4BEB-9B61-E7C35375C4C5.jpeg

I kinda feel bad pruning her now XD as even all the lower parts of the plant that don’t really get light are really fattening up also XD bottom colas of above photo from the bottom right corner bud
EAB9C700-F1A9-4A63-813C-336EE08789F1.jpeg

The other sides lower growth
C11DADA2-F3F9-4F60-B036-BE7C3EC6AFAF.jpeg

And then view from the bottom center of plant
9BF37364-24D8-4482-8D6B-F12719445FA4.jpeg

I don’t think imma prune one of my replacement plants now XD just based on how this one ended up growing out in the end

But these nanners are also making me very nervous as they have been there for at least two weeks maybe three XD
A36ACFA2-0413-4E18-A569-104F86FE3AEA.jpeg

Possible nanners
2EF044A3-2068-4F8D-AA58-81B5BF3E3478.jpeg

More nanners
79B60047-2E88-479F-A904-6E18316FC50F.jpeg

Stealth nanners
8A825B85-60BA-44F6-AAA3-95D69A568BA6.jpeg
18DDB4DF-FA86-4369-80F9-F201F55FCE3B.jpeg

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom