Unknown Strain CFL Continuous Bud Cabinet Veg Box

billdem

hello all this is my first grow journal i hope it to be a continuous grow hopefully taking a yield twice a month by staggering my plants from veg to bud, but things are not yet fully set up.

so far i have: 10 clones (rooted as far as i can tell but still young) 7 seedling (bag seed unknown strain and gender) and my mother plant (feminised unknown strain, but i know its old genetics so i'll be budding her first and finding a new mommy)

all soil and perlite mix

my veg light is a 125w cfl but i shall be adding 2 more 35w bulbs (blue spec)

my bud light is a 200w cfl with two more 35's to be added (red spec) though theres nothing in bud atm the cabinet still needs wiring.

cfl's are cheap, dont hate. i'm not using a hps so just be cool ppl. <3

my ventilation is simply out take from the bud into the veg via 4' carbon filter and inductor, my thinking is the filter should kill the smell in the bud cabinet when the time comes, and by pumping it into the veg it should cycle the stagnant air out of any passive air vents. (in any case it must be better then nothing)

i'll upload a picture of the garden now = )

this isnt my first grow but any help and encouragement along the way is always helpful.

Re: unknown stain cfl continuous bud cabinet veg box

2014-06-15_23_07_57.jpg

everyone thats made it so far.

2014-06-15_23_08_01.jpg

mother before lst

2014-06-16_12_31_02.jpg

mother after lst

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom