Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Let me look through my pics of the grow and I will post. Beautiful plant

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420
e4dcb1c28d4ce9902580f5053da845ff.jpg

4222b0896f6055bc5227dcedd7b1a89d.jpg

This is some of the buds here

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

On Autos, they are definitely a valid choice for many. I personally have seen a "Cream of the Crop Seeds - Narcotic Kush Auto" grown. That strain is the most powerful I've ever sampled. I would surely love to try that strain again someday.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll pop a squat and see how this turns out. I got my fingers crossed for you for fems. I also have a grow im in the middle of, don't be shy and stop on by!

I'd scrap them if it were me. I have a bagseed going as well right now. The seed was solid black. Im curious to see what gender it will be(not that seed color means anything) as I've never had a seed that dark before.
420-magazine-mobile438211046.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The babies are looking good today just didnt take any pics though. I think I will be topping them within the next two days just as soon as their fourth node develops.

Then if all goes well I plan on uppotting in about a week im scared to do it now cuz of their size plus I think they could go a little longer without being root bound

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep basically, not sure about the nitrogen shot thing to be honest but I've never force flowered before. Most seeds i use are fem so its not a practice i need to resort to.

I dont know why the plant in the yellow pot has that mark on its leaf. I have no clue whether it's a burn a deficiency or just kinda like a beautymark lol

It could just be water that dried on the leaf... I've had that same thing happen to me, sorta makes the leaf look a bit wrinkled in the area. Everything else looks good though

Well the babies are looking good I just gave them a watering with a little SOULgrow N mixed in.waiting for this node to fill in then im topping them. I will upload some pics tonight.

On a plus note super excited now. Waiting on my cheese auto and auto acid to arrive. Has anyone had the chance to try either of those strains

Back
Top Bottom