Unknown Strain Help Me ID While Admiring Her Glory

Slothman

I call her The Professor, Professor X, X-Plant and so on. but i would like to know what she is or atleast what you all think she is. Check My journal out for more info.

20190428_111035.jpg

20190428_110901.jpg

20190427_094336.jpg

20190421_112056.jpg

Well according to my calculations:nerd-with-glasses:By the leaf maaaargginns and heavy trichomes and the Sativa leaf pheno my guess would be any strain on the spectrum Jk. Wanted to make someone laugh. Hard to tell but from the looks of it :drool::slide:

Hopefully you have back up seeds of that lovely plant. If not reveg her to try and save it and she'll get really bushy.

It looks to me that you got bit toxicity going on. You getting some clawing going on there . It's only good to get worse if you don't lay off the nutes a bit .

tohats just the light shes only getting 10% nutes ppm is at 400 any more and it was starting to show a small bit of nute burn, im not sure why the leaves have closed in on them selves like that but it isnt from nutes

tohats just the light shes only getting 10% nutes ppm is at 400 any more and it was starting to show a small bit of nute burn, im not sure why the leaves have closed in on them selves like that but it isnt from nutes

Also I flush once a week with cyco kleanse and the tips are fine and the lower leaves are all fine it's just a few of the ones on the top of the main stalks

Back
Top Bottom