Unknown Strain Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite - Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in Soil

Re: Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite (Unknown Strain) & Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in S

Hey all to those who are interested. i did manage to get through this grow and have been enjoying mediocre smoke from it for the past 2-3 month. i had weeks of internet problems followed but one of th busiest seasons of work ive experienced. i have photos from last posted through to harvest and drying that allhave to upload etc, shouldnt be long, i look forward to sharing

Re: Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite (Unknown Strain) & Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in S

Okay guys i finally was able to get my photos uploaded. (sorry about delay) Ill just upload a few pics at a time with a brief summary through to the end.
P10306891.JPG
P1030690.JPG
P1030693.JPG

These are the last photos taken of the little auto. The smoke was lovely but there was only about 3 grams total dry weight.
P1030695.JPG
P1030696.JPG
P1030696.JPG
P1030697.JPG
P10306982.JPG
P10306992.JPG
P10307002.JPG
P10307012.JPG
P10307042.JPG
P10307051.JPG

These a few of the hydro a bit later on in her life
P1030708.JPG
P10307091.JPG
P10307101.JPG
P10307221.JPG

i pulled a few branches a bit early, some around the right time and the last lot a bit late. this is the earlier stuff
P10307111.JPG
P1030712.JPG
P1030714.JPG
P10307152.JPG
P10307171.JPG

This is the middle pull
P1030719.JPG
P10307221.JPG
P1030727.JPG

This is the later stuff.
P1030726.JPG

Last up is the root ball at the end.
Thanks everyone who had a look. I didnt weigh any of the buds but judging by how long is has lasted and my usual usage habits i estimate a grand total of about 3oz's at a stretch. The smoke was average in every way possible but has kept me away from having to buy any pot for quite some time. Will do a proper smoke report too on this thread. Cant see anyone caring aboutmy random strain too much on the smoke report forum. Peaace all

Re: Unknown Strain Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite - Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in Soi

Strain Name - Padox's random sativa
From - Grew this personally from a seed i found in pot that i grew in 2013. That plant i got from a person i did a job for as a small plant just into veg stage
Price - I estimate i got about 3oz and would have paid a total of 400 buck in total for electricity and nutrients, probably less really but i guess that means anywhere from 100/oz to 133/oz
Type - Unknown strain but from style of smoke and growing habits of plants i would say this is a minimum of 75% sativa
Appearance - fluffy, running buds. top colas got fairly large but could still see each individual bud making up the cola. Fairly light green with light orange hairs in clusters. Left the latest buds around 12 weeks. was clear plants were a little past peak but still very few amber trichs.
Smell - While still growing the plant had a smell i really cant explain. Quite a deep thick smell, lol. best i can do for ya. When it dried it had very little smell at all. (slow dried and cured properly still little smell)
Taste - Had a slight pine taste but not a great deal of flavour at all.
Type of Buzz - VERY much a head/mind stone. I could sit there and think, i need another toke before staring at a wall for 30 minutes. Verylittle to no couch lock. My girl friend really liked it and found it very good for her anxiety. I wasnt a big fan as i require more of a couch buzz.
Length of Buzz - 1.5-2hours
Best Medicinal Use - anti-anxiety
Overall - As an over all rating i really cant give it more than a 3/10. It was good to have with a few friends over a beer after work or to go shopping and do everyday things.

This signals the completion of this journal. Thanks everyone who showed interest and offered advice, always appreciated.
Im planning on completing my oudtoor journal and starting a new one in a couple of months as i have a clone of a local favorive "Red" bud, taking clones of a wwxbb and a seedling of a white skunk... until then keep well and smoke sweet

Re: Unknown Strain Indoor 600 Hydro Grow in Perlite - Auto AK47 Indoor/Outdoor in Soi

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom