Unknown Strain LST Testing

Just starting LSTing one of my 6, I think 2 more are going to get it as well since they are more sativa dominant! I hear ya with a closet grow being tight, I thought I may have room for 9 but by the time I put in the 6 - 3 Gal pots it was cramped!

I can only fit 4 3 gallon pots into my closet and then it's cramped as hell. I just lst my two mothers, the space is still tight. I think my problem is that I don't lst them when they are young. But I will with my next grow.

I think my problem is that I don't lst them when they are young. But I will with my next grow.

I just LSTed mine with the 6th node coming in and I think I waited way to long, it still worked good but I would have been able to make it much more compact if I had not taken so long to decide! I think next time I'll try LSTing by the 4th node.

IMG_102411.JPG
IMG_102312.JPG
IMG_102212.JPG
IMG_102110.JPG

Here are some more pics, its growing a little slower but I think the bud sites are growing outwards. It looks really bushy for its height, should I top or fim it, alot of people say dont when you lst but has anyone tried it?

I topped my plant, then started Lst and two short day after that i did some FIMMING and more tops on the new nodes :) look at my plant now:) if u go to the very first page of my journal it was only like 10 days ago when i started lst and topping and FIM OMG MASSIVE GROWTH!

Well thanks for all the help guys the lst is good I started to flower it, this was just a test for me so I am very happy you guys gave me help.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom