Unknown Strain - Outdoor - First Time - Grow Journal

israelgrow

Hello guys, I am new to these forums, well, I decided to start my own Grow Journal since those are the first days of my first ever grow, so there it goes :)
I got my seeds without knowing what strain it was, it is probably just normal seeds, not the high quality ones, I didn't even pay for them, got them from a friend, well, he didn't know either, we don't really name the strains here where I live, weed is very expensive these days so a lot of people are starting to grow.

I have germinated my seeds by simply placing them on a wet cotton pad inside a small toothpicks container, and covered it with one layer of paper towel, after the root appeared about 1.5 centimeters long, I planted the seed inside a small container in my basement and watered the soil with mineral water.

Day 1:

A few days past germinating, and planting the germinated seed in a small container with a garden mix soil, which was temporarily placed in my basement.
I noticed a small seedling, I was first surprised of how it looked, then I realized that there was probably lack of light for the seedling, I let the seedling be in the basement a few hours with the light turned on until the evening, then I put the plant just outside the window so it will get some sunlight, here is how the seedling looked like in the basement (Low quality photo, apologies)
2zpmx6w.jpg

Day 2:

After a full night of the yellow seedling outside the window with access to the natural terms, the seedling completely changed its colors and turned green just as it is expected to be, now I am only waiting for the seedling to grow to a proper size till I can plant it outside in my desired location, last time I tried to immediately plant a germinated seed, before it even took off the ground the ants and all different pests from the area made it disappear.

23u1yxs.jpg

Day 3:

Another day of the seedling's life, just waiting for it to grow, as it grows more everyday, the stem is getting higher all the time so I have to cover it with more soil so it will be more stable...

2wfqqgn.jpg

Updates will come, feel free to comment, leave some tips, help me avoid mistakes and more, much love :love::peace:

Re: Unknown strain - Outdoor - *First time* Grow Journal

:welcome: to :420: israelgrow, it is looking good and healthy so far. A seedling has enough nutes to last for about 12 days so don't add any. What kind of lights are you going to use? I think you said for now you are using the window light which is great. Don't let the soil get too dry and don't keep it too wet at this time.

I have subscribed and will be watching and many more with show up and take a peep. Tons of help in here if you need it and don't be shy about asking questions.

Peace and good growing,
Knotspeeds

:welcome: to :420: israelgrow, it is looking good and healthy so far. A seedling has enough nutes to last for about 12 days so don't add any. What kind of lights are you going to use? I think you said for now you are using the window light which is great. Don't let the soil get too dry and don't keep it too wet at this time.

I have subscribed and will be watching and many more with show up and take a peep. Tons of help in here if you need it and don't be shy about asking questions.

Peace and good growing,
Knotspeeds

Thanks man, appreciating the tips, took them in mind :) :allgood:

About the light, I won't be using, just the regular sunlight, as the title says, outdoor :)

I'll make sure to ask you if there's any question :thumb:

I got 3 plants from a friend who couldnt continue growing them, he was afraid of getting busted or something, here's a picture from when I planted them..

2eeihzc.jpg

I didn't exactly ask him what's wrong with the leaves, I think it won't cause a big problem, although he said that the one in the middle here is the healthier one, I didn't ask too much, but here they are for now..

Day 7:

The seventh day of my little seedling, can anyone please tell if its growing too slow or its all good? I'm a little worried (The stem is short because I covered it with more soil so it will be more stable)

2u53t4x.jpg

Yeah dude I live in Israel, nothing much to see here to be honest, most people are assholes and weed is completely illegal and costs $25 per gram, that's why I grow it..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

They both turned out to be male plants so I ditched em.. better luck next season
I'll make sure to make a new journal when I start again, planning a serious guerrila grow this time

Back
Top Bottom