Unknown Strain wondering if I should top? About to put in bigger pot. Help!

T5 54w HO switching to CFL
Medium Scotts soil/coco coir. Switching to organic soil/coco coir
2nd week into veg.
FloraNova grow/bloom + FF Grow Big + Molasses + Age Old kelp +Super Thrive

I dont know if I should start topping or let it grow normal. Dont know what strain it is. It looks like it could be a hybrid but it grows like an auto. Its growth rate been of the scale its only its 9th day in veg since seedling. Im about to put it in a bigger pot, dont know if I should go straight to a 3L or smaller. Also I would like to clone this one but once again not sure if I could or if the plant will like it. Another thing the nutes that ive been giving it has been doin great.It needs watering every day some times twice a day. The roots are growing rapidly. Should I give any other nutes or the ones im giving already is fine? Please give best info. Thanks!

IMG_0098_1_.JPG
IMG_0097_1_.JPG
IMG_0096_1_1.JPG
IMG_0095_1_2.JPG
IMG_0094_1_2.JPG
IMG_0099_1_.JPG

Wow! 198 views with no response. If you have more than one of the unknow strain I say top one of them and the other and let it grow naturally.

Tell me about it that sucks. I have (had) 5 unknown strains but 2 of them died from some ferts that I gave. Which sucks also. Im trying to save the 3rd one that got infected, I have the roots soaking in kelp for 24hrs. This plant is the strongest out of all of them. So I didnt really want to touch it. Ive been having bad luck lately. It has branching coming off the sides so I want to top all of them at one time, or atleast three then let it heal. Do you recommend any other ferts for blooming? 3rd week ill be putting in to flower

Tell me about it that sucks. I have (had) 5 unknown strains but 2 of them died from some ferts that I gave. Which sucks also. Im trying to save the 3rd one that got infected, I have the roots soaking in kelp for 24hrs. This plant is the strongest out of all of them. So I didnt really want to touch it. Ive been having bad luck lately. It has branching coming off the sides so I want to top all of them at one time, or atleast three then let it heal. Do you recommend any other ferts for blooming? 3rd week ill be putting in to flower

Is your Scott soil have time release fertilizer? If so I would highly recommend getting some good soil like fox farms if you access to it. What did your plant et infected with?

Is your Scott soil have time release fertilizer? If so I would highly recommend getting some good soil like fox farms if you access to it. What did your plant et infected with?

Yea it ferts up to 3 months. I think every deficiency in the book. It started out with a phosphorus deficiency. Didn't know how to handle it. Then that's when I gave it the ferts and it got worse. So they died. I planted the other flowers in organic soil mixed with coco coir. I have Floranova grow/bloom/kelp/super thrive/molasisses/bone meal aura gating right now for 36hrs before I feed the other two tomorrow. For more even minerals I use rocks from outside and put it in the soil. It gets me far until I start using ferts.

Yea it ferts up to 3 months. I think every deficiency in the book. It started out with a phosphorus deficiency. Didn't know how to handle it. Then that's when I gave it the ferts and it got worse. So they died. I planted the other flowers in organic soil mixed with coco coir. I have Floranova grow/bloom/kelp/super thrive/molasisses/bone meal aura gating right now for 36hrs before I feed the other two tomorrow. For more even minerals I use rocks from outside and put it in the soil. It gets me far until I start using ferts.

Man get rid of that stuff. Do you have access to some fox farm soil? If this is your first grow I would keep it simple. Meaning just use the basic nutes for your first grow.

Back
Top Bottom