Unofficial Grow Experiment - Ghost Train Haze in DWC

Ok update time. So as usual important stats and info first.

IMPORTANT STATS/INFO

Tent Size - 48"x24"x72"
# of Plants - 1
Strain - Ghost Train Haze
Grow Stage - Veg
Grow Type - Hydro
Light - 600w MH
Nutrients - GH Flora Micro + GH Flora Gro + Hydroguard
Medium - Hydroton
Room Temp - Unknown
RH - Unknown
Res Temp - Unknown
PPM - Unknown
PH - Unknown

So YAY!!! I finally got my nutes and light in and now I feel much better about my plant's survivability now. Although, sad news I accidentally killed plant #1 (the tall lanky fast grower) by trying to readjust it and accidentally snapping the stem. So now down to just one plant left. I will say though, that the remaining plant looks to be perking up even after only just one day of real lights and nutes. Not much by way of growth but the color seem a more radiant green so I will take that as a good sign.

For nutes I decided to go with GH Flora series because they seemed to be the easiest for a beginner and they supposedly work really well in hydro. So for the first res change I added 1 teaspoon each of micro, gro, and hydroguard to 4 gallons of water. Because the roots have not yet grown out to reach the water, I have been just hand feeding res water a few maybe 3 or 4 times a day. Which reminds me. I have to figure out a better way to do res changes cause I won't be able to carry the bucket much longer.

For lights I just went with a cheap 600 watt hid light kit and boy oh boy did I underestimate the warnings about how much heat these lights produce. Though I guess that will be the next thing to work on would be ventilation and cooling. I do wonder though since I am not really concerned with hiding the smell would I still need to get a carbon filter. Also, if I do not get a carbon filter what do I use to cover the backend?

Photos

Taken a few hours ago just a bit after feeding

1483842135520795240752.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom