420 Magazine Background

Unsure where I'm at, nearly ready to ready to harvest, first time grower

lvlohawk8

Hi evereone im new grower and one of my 5 autos i belive shes nearly at harvest time i belive but i dont have the experience yet to be sort of certain if shes ready or not she those look amazing she has Strong smell and ...I know it's probly hard to see in pics but can someone help me in any way please to point me out where I'm at in this pics do you tink she's ready or nearly ready to harvest she's at her 84 days sense seddling.......what you all tink ??!

Attachments

lvlohawk8

I suposto to start flushing her next week to but I don't know where realy I'm at ...

Attachments

lvlohawk8

Then I have this one to my second auto same strain Quick One ...

Attachments

lvlohawk8

They are the same strain Quick One and yet they look so difrente and they add the same treatment sense seddling...it makes even more nervous about all

Attachments

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Hey bro! These girls are looking great :bravo:
There are loads of fresh white pistils, so they still have some good time to go. They are still going to swell / fatten up quite a bit by the look of it if you are to leave them another 2 weeks or so. :yummy: I would not flush them any time soon as they'll need the nutrients now to put on the weight.

lvlohawk8

Got buddy ....and i would not give no more nutrients to watever they have in soil it will be anought right? Will i only give them just water then yes?

Thank you so much for the completament buddy it means alot caming from a professional grower !!!

Bush Doctor 77

I suggest you get a jewler's loupe to observe the trichomes. They will change from clear to milky to yellow as they mature. I like to harvest when 10-20% become milky. "Trichomes also indicate the state of maturity of female cannabis plants in the final stages of growth. When clear, plants are not yet fully mature. If harvested when the trichome stalks appear cloudy or milky in color, the cannabinoid profile will typically deliver a more heady, energetic, and sativa-like high. If allowed to grow even longer, trichomes will achieve an amber or brown color, meaning the cannabinoids will deliver a more relaxed body high that’s stereotypically associated with indica strains."

Bush Doctor 77

There's a couple of them am I in trouble here???
Part may have been a Ca/Mg problem at one time, but the general yellowing is part of the bloom, and N reduction if you did reduce N. Don't sweat it at this point. Overall, your plants look great, now just harvest at their prime and cure properly.

Jdeck

Beautiful looking Cannabis you have there @lvlohawk8. Those rust spots in your last pics look like the same Calcium deficiency I have run into recently . They’re hungry. Not much you can do but feed her, or it’ll get worse. No fear intended. I’m sitting in that hot seat waiting to harvest as well. Toughest part of the grow for me. Waiting will definitely reward you. I wait until the pistils have turned orange, brown,etc. and start to retract into the bud. I then start checking for trichomes. You will notice the plants will start to show less and less of the white pistils. Cheers!!!

lvlohawk8

Im so fascinated with all the process it is just someting out of this world i cannot explain the fellings the emotions about it it is so much more then just getting a buzz or high to understand deep soul of this magnificent plant given to Us by the All Migthy all Powerful God (Our Father) and Forces of Mother Nature ❤ and No im not Stone High or Buzzing ...
We Nees to Forgive the Society Dough they no noting they are programed brain where the system has most to blame for they are like Sheep until each one of them realise the true meaning and power and benifits of this amazing plant where little by little they all realize it what she can do for Us for Our lifes Health benifits my friend each day goes by i fall in love ...God Bless You All Brothers Stoners jas they Call Us

Attachments

lvlohawk8

I would never dream i would be able to have this experience ....❤ well i des dream our else it would not have happend thats for sure but i des not tought that would came through

Attachments

irie lion

I want to say thanks to every each one of you guys for all the help sense day one it realy means alot if wasn't for your help I realy would no ❤ and especial thanks to @irie lion
And society thinks we’re just stoners:19: There’s some very highly intelligent peeps here at 420. The support system is soo frickin awesome. @irie lion has his eyes on everything it seems. Thank you Irie, we appreciate u.
Thanks guys i really appreciate it! Loads of growers have helped me out here on 420mag, so i'm just giving back! :ganjamon::high-five:
@lvlohawk8 I agree with @Bush Doctor 77 - your plants flower production does not seem to be effected so you're good to go for now! :yummy: those buds are looking good!

lvlohawk8

Got some pretty awsome pics with magnifing lup ...what you all tink guys ??

Attachments

irie lion

Yep looking mostly clear to me, she's still got some time in her to fatten up more! :ganjamon:

Top Bottom