Up & Running

Finklestien kid

Ok guys 39x39x70 tent marshydro2 700 watts led for lighting.I'm growing critical purple kush from growers choice seeds.I'm using Malibu bio dynamic soil mixed with about15% or so of perlite.Using 4 3 gallon smart pots had a extra 2 gallon airpot so I decided to pop all 5.Temperature is running at 80 and rh a steady74 dropped the girls Monday and they showed their selves Fri morning truly was a good Friday One has 3 leaves but was told that was ok no nutrients yet.Also they are autoflowering so first time for me will probably need alot of pointers thanks to all in advance

Ok guys 39x39x70 tent marshydro2 700 watts led for lighting.I'm growing critical purple kush from growers choice seeds.I'm using Malibu bio dynamic soil mixed with about15% or so of perlite.Using 4 3 gallon smart pots had a extra 2 gallon airpot so I decided to pop all 5.Temperature is running at 80 and rh a steady74 dropped the girls Monday and they showed their selves Fri morning truly was a good Friday One has 3 leaves but was told that was ok no nutrients yet.Also they are autoflowering so first time for me will probably need alot of pointers thanks to all in advance
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

I know the guys above are trying to help, so I'll just put this link below to further your pursuits.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos | 420 Magazine ®

Thanks again
Oh, well.....I may have welcomed you to the forum already......I'm old and forgetful. :confused:

I'm a friendly sort....... Hope the tutorial will serve you well. :slide:

Day 6 every one I used1 and a half tsp of roots organtic budda grow today dont know if I jumped the gun or not.calls for3 tsp for seedlings.just waiting they were a little light in color so i raised the light to24 in was set at18 so what you guys think is that going to go ok would like y'all opinions on the color this camera I have sks it really doesn't do justice

Back
Top Bottom