Upcoming DT

Woody723

Hey guys, new to the board, never really had the reason to post until now. I'm up for 2 upcoming jobs, I'm unsure if they require a test, personal trainer and a bartender at a family sports bar type of place. I've cut back my usage the past few months considerably, but still toke for stress and anxiety. I've done some research but no good leads. First is the superclean p product legit? I've seen yes but idk if it is someone who works for them Saying this. I've also heard of using someone else's urine or synthetic urine...I have friends that could help, but where could I find the synthetic stuff that is legit? I've seen the wizzinator products from urea sample, but they don't send it to my state...any responses are greatly appreciated. I plan on stopping smoking for the few weeks prior to this possible test.

Super Clean P is just another detox kit that primarily works because of dilution. Synthetic urine would be a better choice unless you plan on stopping smoking all together.

If you had a friend willing to help that would be great. I've never used synthetic and won't invest in any more detox drinks. I've accepted the fact that they are just diluting. I was a chronic smoker for the better part of the last 10 years or so most recently smoking a couple blunts a day. 66" 145lbs able to dilute with poweraid, water, energy drink, and certo in an hour. I had a feeling that they were gonna pop an on site on me on the way to the hospital for the interview so I drank 3 waters one powerade, one powerade with certo and 16oz of an energy drink. I made two potty stops before arriving and was able to give a clean sample with only 2 weeks clean. No detox drink needed.

Had I been warned, I would have just stuffed some clean human urine down in my tighties.

I have a drug test tomorrow and I need to know if I will pass. I smoked a little resin a week ago with Some friends. I don't smoke a lot. I am drinking 64oz of cranberry juice and biked ten miles and will bike ten more miles tonight. Do you think i'll be fine? Help!

Marissa, I thought I posted a reply last night encouraging you not to go biking again so soon before the test. They discourage physical activity for like 24-72 hours prior to testing. The more experienced forum members say you should be a lazy pig for the couple days leading up to the test so you don't release contaminated cells and actually try to put some new "clean" fat cells on top of the THC metabolite ridden ones. I hope it works out for you and sorry I didn't post this sooner like I thought i had.

Marissa, I thought I posted a reply last night encouraging you not to go biking again so soon before the test. They discourage physical activity for like 24-72 hours prior to testing. The more experienced forum members say you should be a lazy pig for the couple days leading up to the test so you don't release contaminated cells and actually try to put some new "clean" fat cells on top of the THC metabolite ridden ones. I hope it works out for you and sorry I didn't post this sooner like I thought i had.
Yesn alwasy stop exercising 3 days before a drug test. The exercise burns fat cells and introduces the thc metabolites into the urine stream.

Back
Top Bottom