Update 2nd Grow

OTFmoney

Here are a few pics from my 2nd grow. Notice how I'm in a Corn field lol funny story but I almost lost my plants due to nosey neighbors and a scared landlord. But anyways I noticed some browning of the pistils on the tips. Could be the plant is maturing or maybe worse, root rot or mold. Id like to hear your opinion. Also my plants are 2 in 1 flower pot.

IMG_20160821_110938095.jpg
IMG_20160821_110933382.jpg
IMG_20160821_112504022.jpg
IMG_20160821_110927701.jpg

I wonder of the corn is taking any food from the plant, cause she looks good. What does corn mainly thrive on? I'd look into that first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Well the plants are in a pot, and the corn is in the ground. I dont think they'd fight for "food". Corn around here just thrives of water and whatever Nutes are added to irrigation. But nonetheless the corn could end up robbing the sunlight or keep the humidity up around the plant. It's placed deep inside the field.

Right. We do what we can lol cultivating is so much fun my passion for it builds with every Grow. May move it around to another location to five her a little more light. The corn towers over my plant so light starvation makes sense.

Is your lady getting any fertilizers? N-P-K ? Think she needs some P and K

probs.jpg

Yes as a matter of fact I just made a blend of Nutes & FoxFarm Tiger Bloom. I'll try it out and maybe I'll see some results. If not I wonder what else it could be? She doesnt seem to be struggling.

well start with checking for bugs after you go for light or nutes wait some hrs..look for change ( well, yellow leaves will not go back to green) you will see if she is "happier"
if not.. go for 2nd choice.

Quick Update. After adding a solution of Tiger Bloom for 2 feedings this is the result. Not bad for 10 days. Smaller plant looks nice. I need to prune the bigger plant. Nothing but rain water for the girls
IMG_20160831_155309.jpg
IMG_20160831_094213.jpg

Quick Update. After adding a solution of Tiger Bloom for 2 feedings this is the result. Not bad for 10 days. Smaller plant looks nice. I need to prune the bigger plant. Nothing but rain water for the girls
IMG_20160831_155309.jpg
IMG_20160831_094213.jpg

:goodjob: Glad you found the problem and fixed it :)

UPDATE: what can this possibly be? It's the only flower showing this symptom. Maybe it turning purple? Temperatures have dropped a few degrees the past couple of nights. Best pic I could snag.
IMG_20160909_202746505_HDR.jpg

Best picture I could get I'll try snapping another one. If it is indeed bud rot how do I go about the rest of the plant not getting rotted? It's the only flower showing this symptom. Up close the leaves looked brownish but it was in the dark and all I had was phone flashlight. Could it be purple? I circled the flower in question.
IMG_20160910_062608.jpg

It develops in the last phase of the flowering period, when air humidity should be between 30% and 40%. The problem is that humidity will increase as you water your marijuana plants. This is why you have to make sure not to give plants too much water and prevent excess spilling. If you water your plants from underneath, make sure you dose the amount so that it takes no longer than one hour for the plants to absorb all of the water.

you have to remove any and all infested buds. Bud rot spreads very quickly and it will ruin your entire crop. Use disinfected scissors to cut out rotting buds. Also be very careful not to touch healthy buds with your infected hands. Check every day for bud rot and cut out infected buds immediately!

It had been raining alot plus it's inside a corn field that probably explains the humidity being the cause of rot. I plan to chop the branch at the stem so nothing from that infected flower is left on the plant itself. I read placing a plastic bag over the infected area will help minimize spore release. Thanks for the feedback it's been very helpful. Wish me luck!

Few pics from Sept 2 before the Rot.
IMG_20160902_191444925.jpg
IMG_20160902_191813113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom