420 Magazine Background

Update for small closet CFL/fluorescent grow

Beginator

Here is a quick update for those of you who found some interest in my small closet cfl/fluorescent grow. I have recently moved the girls to a tent to begin flowering. Here is a picture from this evening Sept. 2.

They are doing well. Haven't had many issues so far. I will post more pictures soon to show the node spacing and branch development. Moderate airflow has caused the branch joints to swell significantly making the plants extremely robust.

Beginator

This picture shows them after a 50% defoliation and 6 clones taken. They have been in 12/12 for 7 days.

Beginator

I have 3 plants in there. Two are in one bucket. One white widow x big bud alone in a bucket. And critical Kush and 710 cheese sharing a bucket.

Beginator

More info...70 liters per minute split between the two buckets to a 6 x 2 inch stone in each. The buckets can be less than 3/4 full when I snap the lids on bubbles come right up through the medium

ChefKimbo

Hello, nice to see another cfl/fluorescent grower actively posting!!

What's your setup? How many lights?

Here is my current setup after many changes and more to come...

Actually, after I took this pic I added another 2 bulbs to the fixture and I put the t5s on pvc stands to get them closer.

Top Bottom