Update: My first grow

LizC

I am so proud of my "crop"! I'm in week 5 of flowering and they are responding. I don't want to f#$! up the best part! LOL
I have learned so much, thanks to all of you and YouTube. I started out with a good grow light on a stand, and seeds that were given to me...no idea what they are, and made a corral out of a big banner. That worked just fine for awhile. I have been piecemealing my way to a proper grow environment, still using pretty inexpensive equipment. I ended up with 3 females out of 6 plants.
Here are my babies...

Attachments

• 20190210_082408.jpg
    20190210_082408.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 159
  • 20190210_082251.jpg
    20190210_082251.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 20190210_082239.jpg
    20190210_082239.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 20190210_082225.jpg
    20190210_082225.jpg
    667.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190127_201416.jpg
    20190127_201416.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 171
great start to your new hobby. If you attach pics then click " full size image " then your pics will be full size and better to view for you and any viewers. Also , if you start a journal( really easy and a lot of fun) , you can attract visitors and document your whole grow cycle with tons of support and ideas. Also great to show off the ladies we all pride ourselves in.

nice plants mate, im on my first grow too, start of a new hobby :D
get a journal started too as said above great way to keep records for yourself while openig up for guidance etc! good stuff

Thanks everyone for your awesome support and suggestions. I have been keeping a journal and in hind sight, should have paid more attention to documenting my progress for public viewing. I live in Canada where I am free to grow 4 plants. Any advice on a Canadian seed bank? I'm going to grow some outdoors too this year.

Thanks everyone for your awesome support and suggestions. I have been keeping a journal and in hind sight, should have paid more attention to documenting my progress for public viewing. I live in Canada where I am free to grow 4 plants. Any advice on a Canadian seed bank? I'm going to grow some outdoors too this year.

Hi LizC its never too late to start a journal, In fact, its the finishing stage that often benefits from a second set of eyes.

Ive used a Cannabis Seed store in Montreal a couple times. Good prices, timely response, no problems and no stealth shipping needed.

I have an outdoor grow journal just started - see first link in signature.

Depending on where you are, the growing season might be too short for photoperiod plants to mature. Im going for 2 auto crops and at least one monster plant.

All the best ...

Hi LizC its never too late to start a journal, In fact, its the finishing stage that often benefits from a second set of eyes.

Ive used a Cannabis Seed store in Montreal a couple times. Good prices, timely response, no problems and no stealth shipping needed.

I have an outdoor grow journal just started - see first link in signature.

Depending on where you are, the growing season might be too short for photoperiod plants to mature. Im going for 2 auto crops and at least one monster plant.

All the best ...
I am in Nova Scotia, South Shore, near the ocean

I order from Attitude seed bank. You get freebies with your order and they will guarantee your order reaches you if you order with their discreet method which is either a 20$ shirt , hat etc.. . They have lots to choose from Zkittlez, Cookies kush ( which does great Outdoors).. I also found Blim Burn's version of GSC to be a great yielder. You will have your order within 10-14 days.

Back
Top Bottom