Update on my unknown plant

BlazingBill

Ok I talked a while back about a seed my son in law grew and then gave to me and I started growing it, well I wanted to show a updated pic of it now along with the old ones for those that never saw the first.
I am going to cut a few clones off then when they start rooting I will take this mother plant and throw her into flower so I can see what exactly we have here, and of course when the buds pop through I will post them here and hope someone can I.D. the strain before I chop and dry.
She is now over 3 feet tall.
If anyone can spot any probs on the plant I ould love to hear about it, I thought it was showing nitro def but my son in law thinks its zinc def.
If need be i can use my camera to take a good pic and post it here instead of this iphone.

When I first got her, 9" tall
download56.jpg

In my temp grow closet under a 300w led
Bills_Plant.jpg

Ok said screw it and took high quality pix

Now over 3' tall
DSC_4097.JPG

Heres a closeup of the leaves
Zinc or nitro def??
DSC_4098.JPG

Definitely NOT a Nitrogen deficiency as the yellow is occurring throughout the entire plant. I also don't think this is zinc deficiency as the leaves are not yellowing near the base of the stems. Try adding some epsom salts to some water. A tablespoon per 5gal of water. Then add some Iron Chelate. I have a feeling that you might have an iron/magnesium deficiency or imbalance. Also the soil looks quite dry at least on the surface. I am really taking a shot in the dark with these pics. I know for sure that Zinc isn't a factor as the signs aren't there. Nitrogen def, would cause the older leaves to yellow and the newer leaves to be mostly green.

What did you use as the soil base? Has the plant been fertilized with anything?

Back
Top Bottom