Update: S.C. School raided over Marijuana

Lets keep the discussion civil..............

The shakles were an over exageration, but you get my point. Whites get more rights than blacks and then blacks are gonna bitch. And visa versa. Forget about it and just say were all human.

Gun_Jack said:
The shakles were an over exageration, but you get my point. Whites get more rights than blacks and then blacks are gonna bitch. And visa versa. Forget about it and just say were all human.

Umm, okay man. Let's think for about three minutes, okay?

How are we supposed to just "forget about it" if laws are in place that are keeping tons of white people from getting into good colleges?

Yeah man. you have no friggin clue

exactly but what to do when you are so heavily out numbered. Most white people dont care about A.A. and ALL the blacks care about keeping it and the laws are there which makes it real tough to change them.....Was it 3 minutes?

KWT4legalizing said:
exactly but what to do when you are so heavily out numbered. Most white people dont care about A.A. and ALL the blacks care about keeping it and the laws are there which makes it real tough to change them.....Was it 3 minutes?

ALL blacks?

lets keep it a little more realistic

KWT4legalizing said:
I dont want slavery...I just want to be able to go into a university and when I score better than the black people yet they get in and I dont because they were given an extra point because they are black.

Like the motto they follow in Key West..."One Human Family"
That is one of the things that bugs me. How people of minorities can get into any postion just by the color of their skin or ethnic backround. Not just college, but employment. Why does this happen? Many reasons can be given, one of which is the schools in minority areas are not funded properly, or contain too many trouble makers for a safe enviroment.....Yes it is a bad thing when u can't learn in a school because of these things....Does this mean somone should have a free ticket for his or her hardships? I am one of those people that do NOT beleive that a persons surroundings are the soul purpose for lack of knowledge. It doesn't matter where u grow up, what matters is your willingness to learn and adapt to overcome those hardships. Just because your friends hate school, or join gangs, or anything else negetive, doesn't mean you are restricted to do the same.

Detained said:
That is one of the things that bugs me. How people of minorities can get into any postion just by the color of their skin or ethnic backround. Not just college, but employment. Why does this happen? Many reasons can be given, one of which is the schools in minority areas are not funded properly, or contain too many trouble makers for a safe enviroment.....Yes it is a bad thing when u can't learn in a school because of these things....Does this mean somone should have a free ticket for his or her hardships? I am one of those people that do NOT beleive that a persons surroundings are the soul purpose for lack of knowledge. It doesn't matter where u grow up, what matters is your willingness to learn and adapt to overcome those hardships. Just because your friends hate school, or join gangs, or anything else negetive, doesn't mean you are restricted to do the same.

I would like to believe that also, but you have to admit that the environment in which a child grows up plays a large role in the development of that child's personality. Black kids that grow up in better environments (away from violence, illegal trades, and gangs -all related, btw-) tend to do better in life. White kids growing up in shitty areas tend to do poorly in life.

This brings me to an old point of mine (I am very consistant).

AA: not working, right? Why not? Because it attempts to cover-up the problem rather than solving it at its base. In order to get to the base of the problem, you must first estabolish the problem. The problem is that (poor)black(or white) people have a tendancy to do poorly in their lives and end up in gangs and get caught up in violence. So what is the base of that problem? Gangs, right? So let's end gangs. That should do it, right? Logical, but wrong. We've tried it, and it has failed. Gangs survive because they have something to thrive on financially. So where do gangs get their money? *Gasp* Drugs! So let's get rid of drugs, right? Again, logical, but wrong. Drugs survive prohibition because they have buyers (us). So let's get rid of the buyers. Umm... notice a trend here? Yeah, i thought you might have. If you look deeper into the problem, you see that drugs themselves are not the problem. It is the illegal market of those drugs that creates a problem. By legalizing drugs, gangs can't sell them anymore because people can get them legally. If gangs don't have money, they don't exist. If gangs don't exist, then children don't have to grow up around them. If children don't grow up around gangs, they can mature in a healthy, safe, and productive environment. Here we come full circle, and suddenly we don't need AA anymore because the black people are doing it on their own.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen

Vote me for president in 2022

btw, i know gangs have other resources, but seriously, the illegal drug market is huge

smokeymacpot said:
AINT THAT THE TRUTH

Because "ain't" means "is not", the answer is yes. as in:

Yes, that is not the truth.

Hunting bin Laden isn't the job of police officers.

And just for the sake of saying so because I think most of you guys don't care for the news, bin Laden is alive.

aren't all the other channels besides BET and the spanish channel white entertainment television even though they're not called that?

and the affirmative action.. im pretty sure that if you score higher than a black person, you will get in the college instead of them. but if your scores are exactly the same, then they will probably choose the black person because they want the college to be more diverse. i dont see anything wrong with bein more diverse.

Oldguy, i dont think ending gangs would solve everything. I think the real problem is Poverty... and how men leave women to raise children on their own while trying to live off minimum wage which is impossible to do.

How do you know Osama's alive?

Is affirmative action even around now? I'm pretty sure they declared it unconstitutional pretty recently. I might be wrond but I'm pretty sure I've heard that from a few places.....and yes, it is bullshit, any1 see the original kings of comedy? You see how many whites jokes are made in that. Imagine another movie with white comedians that has as many black jokes, what would these people be called, racists.

hOokagirl said:
aren't all the other channels besides BET and the spanish channel white entertainment television even though they're not called that?

and the affirmative action.. im pretty sure that if you score higher than a black person, you will get in the college instead of them. but if your scores are exactly the same, then they will probably choose the black person because they want the college to be more diverse. i dont see anything wrong with bein more diverse.

Oldguy, i dont think ending gangs would solve everything. I think the real problem is Poverty... and how men leave women to raise children on their own while trying to live off minimum wage which is impossible to do.

I dont think all the other channels are white entertainment..There are alot of black TV everywhere you look. AND no one calls it white TV.

They use a point system at college..if a black person and a white person score exactly the same on the entrance test the black person will get in over the white because they get a 1/2 point and some a full point added to them because they are black (thanks affirmative action). I dont see how its fair to let a black person go to college JUST because he is black. Are you nuts?

Kronic Killing said:
Is affirmative action even around now? I'm pretty sure they declared it unconstitutional pretty recently. I might be wrond but I'm pretty sure I've heard that from a few places.....and yes, it is bullshit, any1 see the original kings of comedy? You see how many whites jokes are made in that. Imagine another movie with white comedians that has as many black jokes, what would these people be called, racists.

They tried to fight it but I believe they lost. I think some things were changed to quiet everyone down but the plan is still there.

rasta.john said:
that is true though.. no racist comment here either, but like if we had a White Entertainment Television channel, that excluded blacks and gays... we would get bashed and be considered racist... yet, gays can ahve glaad and blacks have the naacp.. .oh well, im not too worried about it... just wondering.
first thing im gonna say is im not racist because alot of you think i am.if you think i am fuck you ive told you many times im not.but here in alabama we have all black colleges and if a white person wanted to open a all white one up naacp would be all over there case.that and they build alot of parks and shit for blacks and not whites.yes it was sad that blacks were slaves but thats no reason to have a black history month.blacks just need to realize the past is past and quit thinking whites owe them something.racism is stupid as fuck but the only thing you can do about it is take up for yourself and speak from your heart how you feel about it then hopefully somebody will change there mind how they feel about other races.if i was about to die and a doctor that was black was mexican was able to save my life i would tell them go ahead.its not a white or black thing with me we all bleed red so were all the same

Gun_Jack said:
OG, no shit people arnt just gonna forget about racism, but if they did it wouldnt be a problem (duh).

Your plan was to stop taling about it and it will go away in time.. that's like writing somethin down and saying "If I don't read it for a long time, it will erase itself."

THERE ARE FUCKING LAWS THAT FAVOR MINORITIES. THAT IS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. LAWS DO NOT GO AWAY BY US IGNORING THEM.

What part of that don't you understand?

Uhh, the part where you don't want to admit that you have no idea what we're all talking about? Yeah, that's the one.

Geez, you frusterate the hell out of me.

KingPhilie, it's hard as fuck, isn't it? The only way I could do well when I was growing up in a bad neighborhood was to have no friends. That sucks too. The only black people that were good at school were the nerds (Andre Rice and his brothers) who also had no friends.

hOokagirl said:

Hooka, where do gangs thrive? In areas with severe poverty levels. The two go hand-in-hand.

About AA: there is nothing wrong with having diversity in schools. The problem I have is how we go about it. Throwing black people into a school and saying, "Okay, all better" doesn't work. It doesn't solve the problem. It just covers it up. Black people need a better opportunity to earn admission to college on their own.

Back
Top Bottom