Update: S.C. School raided over Marijuana

i grew up in all black neighborhoods and went to all black schools.all you do is show black people that you have heart and your not afraid to get your ass whipped.i had a friend that was like a brother to me and he was black.theres nothing wrong with black neighborhoods as long as your cool with them and show them your not racist.but theres some black neighborhoods ive been to that i wouldnt want to live in because seemed like to much drama there.

yes but if you get rid of gangs there will still be poverty. people in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there.

so are you saying that the black people that go to college didn't earn it? i think they earn it just like white people do.

grim420reefer said:
i grew up in all black neighborhoods and went to all black schools.all you do is show black people that you have heart and your not afraid to get your ass whipped.i had a friend that was like a brother to me and he was black.theres nothing wrong with black neighborhoods as long as your cool with them and show them your not racist.but theres some black neighborhoods ive been to that i wouldnt want to live in because seemed like to much drama there.

Yeah, but this isn't about surviving in a black neighborhood. Black people don't mess with you for no reason. They aren't animals.

What this is about is the bad correlation between poor neighborhoods and good schools and jobs and how to fix it.

Nothing you said is wrong, per say. but, I'm missing where it fits into the topic of affirmative action

I just dont understand how we can still have laws giving blacks a little somthing extra for being slaves when NONE OF THE BLACK PEOPLE ALIVE TODAY HAVE EVER BEEN SLAVES FOR ANY OF THE WHITE PEOPLE ALIVE TODAY !
I have NEVER enslaved ANYONE ! so i dont feel that i owe ANYTHING to ANYONE.
some blacks wan reperations(sp) for people in there blood line that they dont even know who have been long dead ?
if my great great grandpa was a slave i dont think that i should get any money for stuff that happend to him. noone thats alive demanding a check for slavery has ever even been a slave. so anyone who wants one can shove it up there ass.

if YOU (your self, not some guy you never even knew) have been a slave, then you should get some damn money out of the people that did it to you, if not, dont demand money from people or a govornment that have not done anything to you.

hOokagirl said:
yes but if you get rid of gangs there will still be poverty. people in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there.

so are you saying that the black people that go to college didn't earn it? i think they earn it just like white people do.

If you get rid of gangs, the gang members will have to get REAL JOBS. And if you think other countries don't have gangs, you're ignorant. I don't mean that in an impolite way, but if you look up the definition of ignorant, you'll see what i mean.

YES i am saying that some of the black people that get into college didn't earn it. it's called "affirmative action" and it the law. Schools and businesses are required by law to maintain a black quota. That means they have to have acertain number of black people in their college no matter what. That also means that if it comes down to two people, a black person and a white person, scores don't matter. As long as the black person's grades meet the minimum requirements, they get in. But it doesn't mean that they earned it as much as the other person did. The other person could have perfect scores and be far above the minimum requirements, but it wouldn't matter at all.

If you would read and digest the words that have been typed, you'd get it. But you don't, and you force me to come off sounding like an asshole even though I don't want to. Unfortunately, you're not the only one doing this, so my frusteration level is getting kinda high. Sorry for being rude

grim420reefer said:
gangs are for pussys.instead of calling all your homeboys fight one on one like a real man would.

Yeah, ya know... Like the Army and the Police.

TheOldGuy said:
army=slave for the government
police =doughnut eating motherfuckers that mess with people that dont bother nobody and are scared to go find real people that are doing crimes

TheOldGuy said:
It was a mostly white populated school. The race card was drawn because the hallway that was chosen for the raid was the hallway where most of the black kids hung out.
I can see why the race card was drawn, BUT that is the same hallway where they had the suspicion of actual drug deals happenning. They didn't just suspect that the kids were doing drug deals because they were black, but because they had some evidence of it happenning, like teachers overhearing shit. I mean, they did find 12 bacpacks with drug residue on them.

It's all still bullshit though, that they went in there, guns drawn, and A.A. It's like because there ancestors were slaves and shit, they want more rights and shit. I don't see the Jews doing this, and they have been persecuted FAR LONGER than the blacks.

I live in suburban Kansas, but we still have some black people at our school. Believe me, they have plenty of oppurtunities to get into a good school and be successful. Do you know what they do? They try to be thugs and gangstas. They skip class all the time, don't try, and really don't give a shit. And it pisses me off, they have this oppurtunity that all these other kids (black, white, hispanic) don't, and because they see on tv that they should act this way or that, and they do. Now don't get me wrong, white kids do this too, but if you look at the percentage of black kids and how many are failing to the white kids and how many are failing, you'll see that they have a much higher percentage failing with about 1/10 less kids at the school. They don't all slack off, it's just a majority of them.

Our school has been awarded a school of excellence twice, and they still throw this oppurtunity away.

Just before we get at eachother's throats over this, I'd like to say that I am VERY proud of all of you for participating in this debate. There aren't a lot of places on the internet where REAL issues become the subject of debate amongst the younger crowd. And yes, I do use "amongst" in everyday speech. lol

TheOldGuy said:
Just before we get at eachother's throats over this, I'd like to say that I am VERY proud of all of you for participating in this debate. There aren't a lot of places on the internet where REAL issues become the subject of debate amongst the younger crowd. And yes, I do use "amongst" in everyday speech. lol
i never did particapate in this.im just high and this is the only thread that everybody is talking on.pray that my dealer will get some weed today so i can buy some and come on here late at night high as fuck thank you drive thru

TheOldGuy said:

the army and police were not created out of hate, they got created out of fear that somone out there is gunna be even more stupid than us and want to kill us.

the idea of police and army are a VERY good idea... just like comunisim. in a perfect world all 3 would work great for everyone, but then agian we dont live in a perfect world so they cant work the way they were intended. even more... if we did live in that perfect world what would we need any of the 3 for ?

Breathless said:
I can see why the race card was drawn, BUT that is the same hallway where they had the suspicion of actual drug deals happenning. They didn't just suspect that the kids were doing drug deals because they were black, but because they had some evidence of it happenning, like teachers overhearing shit. I mean, they did find 12 bacpacks with drug residue on them.

and if they had searched the white people they may have found 24 backpacks with residue.......

Zarkn said:
the army and police were not created out of hate, they got created out of fear that somone out there is gunna be even more stupid than us and want to kill us.

the idea of police and army are a VERY good idea... just like comunisim. in a perfect world all 3 would work great for everyone, but then agian we dont live in a perfect world so they cant work the way they were intended. even more... if we did live in that perfect world what would we need any of the 3 for ?

You think gangs are created out of hate?

No sir.

Gangs are created for the same reason as the police and the army: To protect

They happen to be protecting something illegal, so they don't give a fuck about breaking the law.

ok i never said the only country with gangs is the united states, i was just trying to say that gangs aren't the problem since poverty can still exist without them.

KWT4legalizing said:
and if they had searched the white people they may have found 24 backpacks with residue.......
Yea, but like I said, it's still all bullshit, they just shouldn't have done it.

heres a fact
more white people do crack then blacks.but everybody thinks its the other way around nope i did research on it by jail ratings of how many were in for doing crack all over the usa

If you get rid of the gangs, the gang members get real jobs. With real jobs, they can make careers. If all the gang members in an area have careers, then that area no longer suffers from poverty.

And yes you did say, "People in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there."

[Edited out] Okay then. prove your point.
[Reason] It was leftover from something else I was going to type

grim420reefer said:
heres a fact
more white people do crack then blacks.but everybody thinks its the other way around nope i did research on it by jail ratings of how many were in for doing crack all over the usa

true, but the majority of them, black or white, are poor

TheOldGuy said:
Okay then. prove your point. If you get rid of the gangs, the gang members get real jobs. With real jobs, they can make careers. If all the gang members in an area have careers, then that area no longer suffers from poverty.

And yes you did say, "People in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there."
lmao i really lmao didnt just type it.og turn on some music on smoke a bowl dont let it ruin your high if you are high.it will be ok theres just some people on here that i found out will not get your point or understand what your saying

Back
Top Bottom