Update: Supporters of Jack Herer Say They're Focusing on the Positive

We can distribute the files for free!?! That gives me a great idea....I'll send them email just to make sure they're okay with the it. Keeping those positive thoughts going.

Edit. For some reason phoenix tears website doesn't come up for me...I'll try later.

We can distribute the files for free!?! That gives me a great idea....I'll send them email just to make sure they're okay with the it. Keeping those positive thoughts going.

hit https://phoenixtearsmovie.com and in the first few seconds of the movie, there's a COMPLETELY INESCAPABLE message right on screen...you don't need to check with anyone, just so long as you distribute any copies you make FREELY to those who need the information.

After all, it's just information that's been around for 10,000 years...Rick's premise is simple: Free access to information will lead to the free access to the healthful benefits of the cannabis family of plants. In essence, everyone DESERVES to have this information available to them, and he doesn't want ANYONE to profit from "just giving people the truth."

Edit. For some reason phoenix tears website doesn't come up for me...I'll try later.

Yes, I just checked 10 minutes ago myself, and the new sefver isn't yet in place...I'm "cautiously optimistic" that it'll be up before the weekend...and hoping for yesterday. q;o)

Aside: How many of you knew that the hops used in the brewing of ALL beer is also a member of the cannabis family? Did you know that it's aromatic properties can be used to help you sleep? How many of you are surprised at that? d=^)

Everyone out there, anywhere in the world...help spread the truth. That is, after all, the entire basis that the global prohibition systems were created on: HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE PEOPLE!

Download the movie, burn as many copies as you think you can give away to those who need it, or that you can reasonably afford to give away. Give a copy to your doctor. They are NOT trained about natural medicines AT ALL in the US or Canada! Give a copy to the local pharmacist. They will be interested in learning more about possible interactions with the toxic chemicals your doctor prescribes!

Download. Burn. SPREAD.
:thanks:

Any updates on Brother Jack? I will continue to pray for his complete recovery...MF

i received this update from a friend of Jacks:

He's still in ICU, still in a coma, "BUT" he's been opening his eyes from time to time, and since they've been playing the Grateful Dead 24/7, his feet have been tapping to the music, so while it doesn't give any real indication of anything specific, at least it shows that he's still in there somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom