Is it Air Cooled? Ac infinity cloudline t6
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 76°f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 55
PH of Medium? I actually haven't checked
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? Every 2 to 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x4 tent

I originally posted this in the FAQ section somewhere and got some positive feedback. (Shout out) HashFart suggested I start a journal and it sounds like a good idea considering my knowledge is severely limited and my memory sucks. I plan to update at least once a week.

Here's what I originally posted:

So here I am 22 days into my first grow. I'm mainly skating by on my equipment as I have very little knowledge in gardening. The only thing I've ever grown is actual grass and well I didn't need to know very much to accomplish that task. I am using Sohum Soil which I've recently learned is high in nitrogen. All three plants were started at the exact same time 22 days ago in wet paper towel and transfered to soil once they popped. I had my smallest plant develope some slight yellowing in the tips of her bottom leaves. The other two seem to be doing pretty well considering I have no idea of what I'm doing. For my first grow I was planning to just let them grow how they grow with no pruning or training since I've never seen the actual plant before. Plus it feels like a good baseline to start from. Let me know how I'm doing.

20211124_194217.jpg

20211124_194229.jpg

20211124_194237.jpg

20211124_194244.jpg

20211124_194332.jpg

20211124_194256.jpg

20211124_194304.jpg

20211124_194308.jpg

20211124_194312.jpg

20211124_194318.jpg

Currently I'm working on the environment inside the tent. Outside the tent my house is kept at 70° and the rh is 35%. Midwest is cold this time of year and the baseboard heat sucks all my humidity out of the house.

Screenshot_20211125-101400_AC Infinity.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-101350_AC Infinity.jpg

What Strain is it? Critical purple auto by weedseedsexpress.com
How Many Plants? 3 Abigail Agatha Agnes
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 22 days from seed
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor tent
Soil or Hydro? Sohum Soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Bloom plus 2500 led
Is it Air Cooled? Ac infinity cloudline t6
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 76°f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 55
PH of Medium? I actually haven't checked
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? Every 2 to 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x4 tent

I originally posted this in the FAQ section somewhere and got some positive feedback. (Shout out) HashFart suggested I start a journal and it sounds like a good idea considering my knowledge is severely limited and my memory sucks. I plan to update at least once a week.

Here's what I originally posted:

So here I am 22 days into my first grow. I'm mainly skating by on my equipment as I have very little knowledge in gardening. The only thing I've ever grown is actual grass and well I didn't need to know very much to accomplish that task. I am using Sohum Soil which I've recently learned is high in nitrogen. All three plants were started at the exact same time 22 days ago in wet paper towel and transfered to soil once they popped. I had my smallest plant develope some slight yellowing in the tips of her bottom leaves. The other two seem to be doing pretty well considering I have no idea of what I'm doing. For my first grow I was planning to just let them grow how they grow with no pruning or training since I've never seen the actual plant before. Plus it feels like a good baseline to start from. Let me know how I'm doing.

20211124_194217.jpg

20211124_194229.jpg

20211124_194237.jpg

20211124_194244.jpg

20211124_194332.jpg

20211124_194256.jpg

20211124_194304.jpg

20211124_194308.jpg

20211124_194312.jpg

20211124_194318.jpg
Hello @UpNSmoke42 great start to your garden.
Happy Thanksgiving Amigo.
And welcome to 420magazine.
Quick question, do you have a nutrient line.
They are hungry my friend. :Namaste:
@GeoFlora Nutrients would work perfect for you.
Great nutrients, everything you need and so easy to use.
Happy growing. :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @UpNSmoke42 great start to your garden.
Happy Thanksgiving Amigo.
And welcome to 420magazine.
Quick question, do you have a nutrient line.
They are hungry my friend. :Namaste:
@GeoFlora Nutrients would work perfect for you.
Great nutrients, everything you need and so easy to use.
Happy growing. :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
No I haven't decided on nutrients yet. I think I may have jumped the gun. I looked into the geoflora line and definitely would like to give it a try but may need a cheaper option through Amazon for the time being. Kinda killed my savings on my setup. Easy to use is definitely eye catching

No I haven't decided on nutrients yet. I think I may have jumped the gun. I looked into the geoflora line and definitely would like to give it a try but may need a cheaper option through Amazon for the time being. Kinda killed my savings on my setup. Easy to use is definitely eye catching
It's actually pretty economical, and fantastic stuff.
I'd crack open the piggy bank pretty quickly if I were you.
Those girls need a meal Pronto. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

It's actually pretty economical, and fantastic stuff.
I'd crack open the piggy bank pretty quickly if I were you.
Those girls need a meal Pronto. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
Ok man you talked me into it and I pulled the trigger. Got 8lbs of veg and 8lbs of bloom geoflora from growershouse being delivered between the 1st and the 7th. I really appreciate the heads up.

The cloudline t6 fan app has some pretty cool features but it would be nice if I could program it to drop the temps to a set point before turning off again. Payday is right around the corner so I'm looking into what would benefit my tent the most. What do you guys suggest? Is it normal to see that much usage from an inline fan? My temps outside the tent today is 68°. Humidity never seems to be an issue. I'm hoping to keep the tent as closed up as I can.

Screenshot_20211125-225741_AC Infinity.jpg

Well I cracked open an exhaust vent on the top of the tent slightly and closed a vent at the bottom. I haven't had the fan turn on in a few hours. Temps seem to be hovering below 75°. I think I'll play around with the vents to find what works best.

Mainly worried the temps could drop if a door got left open too long or something. May open vents and invest in a heater

Screenshot_20211126-004446_AC Infinity.jpg

The cloudline t6 fan app has some pretty cool features but it would be nice if I could program it to drop the temps to a set point before turning off again. Payday is right around the corner so I'm looking into what would benefit my tent the most. What do you guys suggest? Is it normal to see that much usage from an inline fan? My temps outside the tent today is 68°. Humidity never seems to be an issue. I'm hoping to keep the tent as closed up as I can.

Screenshot_20211125-225741_AC Infinity.jpg
Not always possible because of changing conditions but try to keep environment in vpd range. The plants will love you

Screenshot_20211126-000021.png

DAY 24 (week 4)
Good morning good people! How is everyone today?
Just finished my morning check. I've been doing the knuckle test for moisture. If it's dry I pick it up to judge further. Felt light so they got water. I don't think I've been watering them enough. The last few times have had five days between watering. I plan to get them off the floor today. Hopefully the nutrients from growershouse ship fast but I also used a living soil so I'm not too worried. I think my lack of watering may have something to do with where I am now.

I also started germinating one more today since they stay relatively small. I'll add more pics of everything when she sprouts.

20211126_081218.jpg

20211126_081213.jpg

20211126_081209.jpg

20211126_081206.jpg

20211126_081200.jpg

20211126_081152.jpg

20211126_081146.jpg

20211126_081140.jpg

20211126_081137.jpg

20211126_081134.jpg

Hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start!
I've recently realized that I need to step up my watering game. They are really thirsty lately. I split a gallon between the 3 of them now and water every other day. Not sure if I'm right but they seem to like it.
I've added a fourth to the party yesterday. She's the same strain (critical purple auto) from the same seed purchase. I actually have 16 seeds left. I thought if I bought a bulk order and save a few bucks I could also really learn a strain before I tried a different one.

I plan to play around with this one. I used half sohum soil and half top soil. This is mainly because I've ran out of sohum soil . Fertilizer will be geoflora veg and bloom. Shes gonna play catch up so I'm expecting her to stretch a bit. She is 27 days behind my "A" batch. Because of her upcoming trials my wife has been calling this one Katniss Evergreen so that's her name now.
I plan to test my PH finally! I'll post the details when that happens.

20211129_113932.jpg

Marked for later perusal

Critical purple .kush. Non auto is my fav indica type these days. Have a beaut ready for harvest right now

Chow for now

Ok good people how are we tonight?
I have an update for you. I added a humidifier in the house! The Alliance h12400hb. It is rated for 3700 square feet which is definitely overkill for my needs. My humidity inside the tent was great until the fan would kick on at night when I'm sleeping. I've woken up to a horribly dry house 3 days in a row now (28%). After about 4 hours of run time it's finally holding steady in the 40's and my nose feels better. These floorboard heaters... man

Hopefully the humidity stays decent throughout the night now with no outrageous lows.

20211130_223021.jpg

20211130_223208.jpg

Woke up to the same temps in the tent as last night! I'm getting better and this journal is helping me stay on track. One too many head injuries . Nutrients should arrive Friday!!!

I decided Abigail is getting big and I needed to raise my light a bit. I've been keeping it roughly 20" give or take from the top of the plants and they seem to like it. So I raised Agnes and Agatha. Abigail now also has a small grate beneath her mainly for airflow.

K.E has some catching up to do. I plan to feed her lightly on Friday because the soil she's in is garbage. I was wondering if she would bend to the left to soak up more light or if she's close enough that it doesn't matter. She has a tough road ahead but hopefully she can teach me a lot.

And the water! Man were they thirsty today! The A-team shared a whole gallon again. I may need to pick up another jug for backup when K.E gets bigger.

Happy hump day good people

20211130_185751.jpg

20211201_090743.jpg

20211201_092704.jpg

Well I did it... I took some leaves at day 31...
Ill give them the night and post pics in the morning. Nutrients should be arriving tomorrow. Weather slowed the mail.

Gonna go tell the universe that these plants are gonna have the best yield a newbie could yield!

Back
Top Bottom