og kush
ff soil 3 gallon pots
50 gallon resevoir for feeding
1000w hps vented
room temps 78-80
4th week veg
using Advanced nutrients jj grow micro bloom
ph right around 6.5

Need some advice. Plants have been looking good until one day when I a breaker tripped on the ac and fans and it got 130 in the room for 2 hours. Damn near killed my plants but brought em back and fixed electrical but stunted growth on some plants and been having issues since then. I started off slow again on nutes 1/4 strength but since then ( 4 feedings) I havent been able to up nutes as the tips of leaves keep burning and im getting some yellowing and that lime look mostly on my upper leaves. Its mainly happening to all the stunted plants as the healthy large plants have only been affected slightly. Should I just flush with ph water then start up again at 1/4 nutes or flush and go half strength? Any suggestions?

Here is a chart off my nutes. I was running at JUNGLE JUICE GROW MICRO BLOOM
DIRECTIONS mL /100 L mL/100 L mL/100 L
Cuttings & Seedlings 33 33 33
Small Plants 132 132 132
Grow Phase 396 264 132
Transition to Bloom 264 264 264
Bloom Phase 132 264 396

I was running at 300 g 150 m and 75 bloom and this is 50 gallon resevoir so the nutes seem light to me so im guessing im locked out?

Here are some pics. All pics different plants. Most yellowing of leaves are on tops of plants and lower is green but a few plants have random. Burnt tips are random.
mj130.jpg

mj222.jpg
mj315.jpg
mj48.jpg
mj52.jpg

Any update on this grow? Your burnt pics look like simple heat stress, which makes sense considering you said the room got up to 130 degrees, and the lockout you are experiencing could be due to the PH. What is your growing medium?

Any update on this grow? Your burnt pics look like simple heat stress, which makes sense considering you said the room got up to 130 degrees, and the lockout you are experiencing could be due to the PH. What is your growing medium?

I'm growing soil fox farms 3 gallon pots
Water and feed ph has been around 6.5 but that's kind og guessing as I'm editing on my ph meter and in mean time I'm using drops

Guess I should check my run off on next watering

Sounds like you're just a little out of range with the PH. Something to keep in mind with the drops is that the nutes affect the color and don't always provide you with accurate readings. I'd get your PH meter back as soon as possible for more accurate data. I got my wand for around $10 on amazon. If you get your PH in a reasonable range and the leaves are still looking like that it could be the start of a Magnesium defeciency which is an easy fix for you especially. Keep us posted! Your plants look fine other than that, and I'm sure you'll have lots and LOTS of sticky bud! :bravo:

Now that I re-read your post it looks like you meant to say you're "waiting" on a PH meter. ...soooo dissregard the amazon comment. Lol

Back
Top Bottom