UrbanOrganics

420 Member
Hello, 420 Family,

This will be my official first Grow Journal on the Forum and I'm Truly excited. I really look forward to everyone's feedback, as it will only make me better. I'm open to constructive criticism as I don't know everything but would love any feedback that will help me in the long run. Please see below the information for the strain I'll be growing.

What strain is it?: Dr. Seedsman 30:1
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?: Sativa Dominant at 80%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?: Neither, seeds planted on 12/10/2019 @4:30pm
Indoor or outdoor?: Indoor If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? 48"x24"x60"
Soil or Hydro? Living Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
  • Kellogs Organic Standard Veggie Soil
  • Perlite, Vermiculite
  • Down to Earth Line:
    • Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Fishbone Meal, Blood Meal, & Azomite.
  • Dr. Earths Flower Girl
  • Jamaican Bat Guano
  • Earthworm Castings
  • HomeGrown Bokashi AzoKashi & Kelp & Foundation blends
If soil... What size pot? 1,2, & 3 Gallon Fabric Smart Pots
Size of light? 2 1000W LED & 1 600W LED
Temp of Room/cab?: 75 Degrees F.
RH of Room/cab?: RH 54%.
Any Pests? NONE
How often are you watering? Misting Every other Day until Sprouts
Additional Nutrients to be used: BlackStrap Molasses, SeaWeed Extract, URB, & CalMag.

Thanks for taking the time to read and follow my growing journey, it really means a lot to me.

-UO

829F1CE3-5BD6-4A2D-B490-B53DFC0BB5C6.jpeg

Day #25 plants are growing very slow, according to other growers I know this is normal and around day 35 they really take off. Temps are 76 degrees F, & RH is 65%. I’ll be transplanting them both this week to 3 Gallon Fabric Pots. I’ll more than likely mix soil and Clovers before the weekend so it can have a head start on growing! Will update very soon, as always thanks for stopping by

Day #41 I’ve topped both plant and have transplanted then both to 3 Gallon Smart Pots. They have started to explode, however growth is slow at times, again I’ve spoken with other growers and theyvstate this is completely normal. Soil Amended with DTE dry amendments, plants watered with RO x Sea Weed Extract x Black strap Molasses, Temperature 76 Degress F And RH 58%
FC3BD85B-DC8B-49A8-96B6-1C3E1CE815FC.jpeg
B54F1108-B8AC-4D24-83D9-FC7D82963FDA.png

Feb 3rd was Day 53! Temps were normal, but I made a couple of changes, I ruffled the top layer of soil after I misted it and added Dutch Red clover, I pressed the seeds lightly and covered, I then topped both of the plants, once i was done I listed the plants. Please see pictures attached. I’m going to veg up until Day 85 and will then flip them at that time to flowering! I’ll update This upcoming Sunday Night before lights go out.

Attachments

• 2AFAF242-B232-4093-8865-51DCC45F8C2C.jpeg
    2AFAF242-B232-4093-8865-51DCC45F8C2C.jpeg
    712.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 4970CCFE-C8ED-45AE-8131-24CB71C3562B.png
    4970CCFE-C8ED-45AE-8131-24CB71C3562B.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
Hello All and I Know it has been a long time, so let me give you some updates. I ended up losing two plants and I just think its solely the genetics. Living Soil PH was right where it needed to be, Seeing that I use a Super Living Soil, and Only Water with Molasses and CalMag my Water PH was always at about 6.2 to 6.3 when testing. I did heavy training on all three but 2 just did not make it. My temps have been consistently 73 Degrees Fahrenheit with an RH of 44% to 53%. As of April 15, it made 125 days Of Vegging before I flipped into the 12/12 Cycle. As of today buds are very small but forming. I also enjoy how my branching is. i was able to mold it exactly how I wanted it to look and will be doing trimming today on lower leaf growth. This has been an amazing Journey The Next 70 days of Flowering will be exciting and exhilarating. I will Count today as Officially Day 1 of Flowering. There will definitely be a New Update as the BUDs get bigger

thumbnail_Image-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom