420 Magazine Background

Urdedpal's Journal

Urdedpal

High guys. Its your growing friend Urdedpal. I was thinking of showing you what I am growing now. This will just be a journal of whats growing now. I am not quite ready to grow some seeds until after the next harvest so when I am ready, I will start separate journals for those grows.
I have done some renovations to my room. Mostly installing new walls, reinsulating the whole room (walls and ceiling) with 6 inch R19 and using polypanda as a vapor barrier to help control smell. I even installed a new floor so I am off the concrete. My flower room are now set up for co2 dosing because I have better control of temp and smell.

DSC00067_edited-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urdedpal

I was going to ugrade my 2 1000whps for 4 600s but instead I decided to use a lightrail 3 with a add a lamp package and robo sticks. Right now I am just using one of the lights but will later be using both. Unfortunately I will not use the light rail at this time cause these plants I am growing now might get too tall and I am thinking that I could use the extra foot.

DSC00002_edited-1.jpg

I have alot more to show but I promised to make hash and its getting late. Next update should have alot more info and I will have a better ideal of how this journal will go. I just started flowering plants from seed and I also recently took a good number of clippings.

Brett2theMax

I love U's grows.
Trying any thing new on these gals?

bigfanofpj

Yehaw, can't wait to see more....thanks for sharing UDP

Urdedpal

These Two pics are the Plants in Veg about 3 weeks ago. I started with 4 Doublefun and was going to grow them with a bunch of clones but decided to grow 4 White skunk, 4 Chronic, and 4 Lucky Queen so I threw out the clones and germed while I work on the grow room.

DSC00065_edited-1.jpg

DSC00066_edited-1.jpg

During renovations, I must of brrought in mites and this seriously delayed my flowering schedule. Once a week I treated for spidermites. I just did the third treament today.
This is a pic of the stuff I used to treat the spidermites that I picked up from Lowes. Seems to work pretty well. The other 2 pics is just to show you early signs of mites.

DSC000091.JPG

DSC000091.JPG

DSC00007_edited-11.jpg

DSC00008_edited-11.jpg

Urdedpal

Going off the preflowers, I was able to spot most of the males in the mix. There were quite a few males. Today I just spotted the last two males and will be destroying them shortly.
September 4 I took clippings from the chronic, LQ and WS. Sept 5 I took clippings from the doublefun.
The clippings are in a DIY DWC.

DSC00001_edited-1.jpg

Urdedpal

Sep 7 was the day I decided to start flowering. The 2 towards the back is chronic, the 2 in the middle are the lucky queens, the three in the front are the white skunks with the 2 ws on the left are 2 males that I will remove tonight. The large plant is the double fun.

So this grow will be 2 chronic, 2 lucky queen, 1 white skunk and 1 doublefun.
I suffered heat issues during the renovations, I think this is why I had such a large amount of males or maybe it was just plain bad luck.

DSC00003_edited-1.jpg

DSC00002_edited-11.jpg

Last edited:

Urdedpal

Here are 2 pics of the double fun. After trimming her up, you can really see how tieing down early effected the way the plant grows. This saved my quite a few inches but now my tie downs, what you guys refer to as LST will be to fan the branches outwards as you shall see in the near future.

DSC00006_edited-1.jpg

DSC00005_edited-11.jpg

Urdedpal

I love U's grows.
Trying any thing new on these gals?

This journal is mostly just for fun, to let you guys know what I do and what I am gonna do later. The double fun presents a problem do to its size and its also a outdoor strain. I will start more professional journals when I am ready to grow from seed again. Because of time issues I might flower the clones in sog form at a young age, besides that, its normal growing with alot of smoking.

Urdedpal

I took out the 2 WS that were male and spread the pots evenly today. Tomorrow I am going to start the spread on the DF and start tieing down the other plants. Real pain in the ass, its why I rather flower larger amounts of smaller plants. I believe these girls should fill out nicely. I also turned on the second 1000w hps. I am looking for a little density. The hash I made from the trim is pretty strong but not the best tasting bubble hash. I think I churned it for too long in the bubble bags. Still sticky and bubbles and fucks me up like no tomorrow. I will take some pics real soon but just not tonight. This grow should start picking up in about 3 weeks.

Herb Fellow

Beautiful setup. I am here to watch and learn =)

Urdedpal

hey Urdedpal, awesome stuff

when using those hash bags, how do you usually press the kief to make hash?

Bubble hash is so plyable I just roll it together with my hands. When it gets sticky from the heat in my my hands and the friction, I just set it down, smoke some more, and repeat. Its like playing with clay. The low grade needs heat to press so I save it and use it for hash oil or use it as a cooking ingredient. Ever had green eggs and ham? I have, enough to knock that silly hat right off that silly cat.

DSC00010_edited-1.jpg

DSC00011_edited-1.jpg

DSC00012_edited-1.jpg

Urdedpal

Its been about 7 to 8 days since I took clippings for clones. I really haven't taken very good care of them. I should folier spray or use a humidity dome but I haven't cause I have been lazy in the veg chamber.

DSC00011_edited-11.jpg

But they are still rooting. See how hydro can make things easier?

DSC00013_edited-1.jpg

Those clones are the only plants growing in the veg chamber. I decided to retire the other mother plants I had going.

DSC00010_edited-11.jpg

Urdedpal

thanx, that looks delicious, Im lovin the hash.. what strain was that made from?

Dont you lose alot of the trichs on your hands and fingers though?

Its a mixed batch. Has blueberry, icequeen, and ice. Maybe widow too, I am not sure. I think you do loose some but its all mine, 20 grams plus ball. And it fun to play with. Its just from trim I would have thrown out anyway.

FreakNature

I love that pic of momma's trunk - very bonsai...showing shari (deadwood trunk) and nebari (exposed roots). And it's thick!

Urdedpal

Here is what I did yesterday in my hazy hashy high state.

I evenly spread out my plants under the lights. There are no more males.
DSC00014_edited-2.jpg

The 2 plants towards the back wall on the left are the chronics. The 2 in front of them are Lucky Queens. The big one towards the back wall on the right is the Double Fun. And the plant in front of that is a white skunk. Because of the variety I am sticking to a 50% nute solution. I have no experience with the two No Mercy stock.

DSC00015_edited-1.jpg

Top Bottom