Urdedpal's Journal

Now its time to tie them down so there isn't such a major height difference between all the plants. The tough one was the double fun.

This is the taller chronic. I just did a single pull down.
DSC00016_edited-1.jpg

This is the taller Lucky Queen. Just a single pull down.

DSC00017_edited-11.jpg

The other chronic. This is also the smallest plant. No tie down.

DSC00018_edited-1.jpg

Lucky Queen, The second smallest. No tie down.

DSC00019_edited-1.jpg

The white skunk is a multi tie down tieing down the three largest branches.

DSC00020_edited-1.jpg

11 day dwc clone. This one is a double fun clone.

DSC00010_edited-12.jpg

Not bad for never using a humidity dome or foliar spray. I should of foliar spray but I got lazy and just didn't do it. Kinda a test for the dwc cloner I made lol.

DSC00011_edited-12.jpg

One of the larger fan leaves on the white skunk. The white skunk plants are just beautiful all around.

DSC00012_edited-11.jpg

Plants are starting to fill out. Day 9 in flower.

DSC00013_edited-11.jpg

Top side of the Lucky queen, this strain is new to me along with the double fun. Seems to be doing well.

DSC00014_edited-1.jpg

My over size double fun, so far the strech has been controlled but I am sure there will be more tie downs then supports if I get heavy buds from her.

DSC00015_edited-11.jpg

A pic of the larger chronic, the single tie down gave the plant a bush like stature but the central cola should still get big.

DSC00016_edited-11.jpg

Its like being in a museum in Holland. Absolutely gorgeous girls. I want to hug them!

Hey Bro!! Very nice grow you have there.

I am very curious how the Chronic will turn out. from what i have read about Chronic its supposed to have one large packed center cola.

Yup,yup. large central cola, very decent lateral formation too. Slow pace grower that packs weight on towards the end.

Splendid strains and bushes. I'm glad to see that those horrific little cunts aren't hindering production too much. How much trim did you use to make 20 g's? Was it 20 g's of fullmelt? How long did it take you to accumulate all that trim ?

Regardless, it's all marvelous!

Cheers

Those are some beautiful photos Under,
Friggin Beautiful Man!!!!

I hate to sound all paranoid
but ah,
careful about leavin' those prints with Points&Ridges layin' around on them Balls :cheesygrinsmiley:

How many bags you runnin' through?

3 bags not counting the first that holds the trim.
The pics I believe are too blurred to get prints, I thought of it and I have seen csi but its doubtful they would be able to get prints.
If you guys think I am wrong, I will have Cosmo delete them and I will put up new pics in its place.

Splendid strains and bushes. I'm glad to see that those horrific little cunts aren't hindering production too much. How much trim did you use to make 20 g's? Was it 20 g's of fullmelt? How long did it take you to accumulate all that trim ?

Regardless, it's all marvelous!

Cheers

Hey Gobbler! Its really good to see ya. Its been a while since last we talked.
I really don't know how much trim I used but it was off of one grow op. A total of 24 plants. Unfortunately its not full melt, I agitated too long and have a lil woody plant taste at the end. But its still fun to play with and smoke. I also have 10 grams of low grade and the top grade was such a small amount, I mixed it with the mid grade. My top grade bag sucks, these bags have no name printed on them and was purchased off Ebay. Next time I will know better and get the 7 bag set by Bubble bags.

I found another male. It was the larger chronic. Now I am down to one chronic.
He was almost ready to start busting his load before I chopped him. I took a pic but will post it tomorrow after the nute water change.
I rearranged the plants after the male was castrated and I finally filled my 2 20lb co2 bottles. I should start dosing as soon as I have time for the setup to be set up lol. I am not feeling very well today so everything gets postpone til tomorrow.
There might be a very small amount of spidermites still surviving on the double fun. The other plants seem to be clear but just in case all plants will be sprayed again just to make sure. I didn't want to do that but I ain't taking the chance with those lil fuckers.
I also seem to have developed a few fungus gnats. I will show you how I control and get rid of the anoying lil shits.
See you all tomorrow.

3 bags not counting the first that holds the trim.
The pics I believe are too blurred to get prints, I thought of it and I have seen csi but its doubtful they would be able to get prints.
If you guys think I am wrong, I will have Cosmo delete them and I will put up new pics in its place.

No expert, didn't look that hard either,
just makes me nervous :smokin3:

They took mine when they weren't suppose to, bastards! (Didn't know til after it happened and I got out, all the more reason to stay informed of your rights!) I'd be scotch free if it weren't for them mofo's! Why are lawyers so damn expensive!? It ain't right!

Thats why rich people get off and poor people go to jail.

Thats why rich people get off and poor people go to jail.

Unfortunantly and sadly that is true, what a fucked up world we live in ay!? You can be innocent w/ no money and still be jailed or you could be guilty w/ lots of money avoiding jail time.

Freedom? :hmmmm:

Mornin Urdedpal :robgriffin:

Back
Top Bottom