Urdedpal's quest for a better dealer

Urdedpal

Hi guys, wanted to share this story with you. I had a falling out with my old dealer about 2 weeks ago and will never buy from that person again (won't go into details about that cause its personal). So I have been looking for a new supplier. I have a couple friends that smoke but not many and alot of times they went thru me to get their shit which is a pain sometimes but they have done the same for me. After 2 weeks of searching for a good supplier, I finally found one. This person is not as cheap as my other guy but not only can he get KB, he can also get strains with names plus hash sometimes. He's a little hard to get a hold of but I normally try to put in my orders early then pick it up when I get a call back.What I like about this guy is that he is a older gent and rarely runs out. I went ahead and bought a digi scale to make sure he's on the up and up and to my surprize I have been getting 4 gram 8s from him and the hash is right on the dot. I hate it when people weigh it in the bag cause thats a ripoff. This guy also sells weight at dicount prices so I now have a new dealer.What do you think?

40 to 50 a 8. 90 a quarter. Named strains are 60 and 8 normally. 250 an o.
Named strains is 300 and o.
Hash is 20 a gram. Pretty fair in this area.

Sounds about the same as my guy. I'm charged usually $230-$240 a Z. for the usual good stuff and for something special it is $60 1/8 just like your guy. Only thing is your guy can get hash and hash is super rare in my area, I never see any. Sounds like a good deal urdedpal.

Congrats on the new supplier urdedpal. I'm sure the price increase is worth it for the quality and variety. Of course I'd rather pay extra for quality than get a deal on crap. :bong:

Sounds pretty cool, good prices too. 1/8's are about that for that quality around here but the oz's run for like 350-400. Its cool wit me tho, its worth the price. I wish i could find a dealer to buy like a 1/2 of hash off, id be in heaven.

The older guys are always the best to buy off of. Usually around here the punks around the teenager to early-thirties try to fuck around and overcharge and undercount.

Now I've also found a great dealer, actually two, who also happen to be father and son, the son being my closest friend. Normally around here eighths go for 30 and quarters for 60, and they are usually right on the dot or a few tenths of a gram or a half of a gram under, but from these guys, I get their fresh grown herb for 25 an eighth and 50 a quarter, and the eighths are always 4 grams and the quarters 8.

Hash is 15 a gram, 40 an eighth or 75 a quarter, but I never buy it, as it is made with all sorts of chemicals and shit. I just make my own using the "Cat-in-the-Hash" method.

yeah I love it when you finally find a decent dealer. Sounds like some pretty good deals man, wish I could get more hash around here.

Back
Top Bottom