Urge US Congress To Ease Up On Medical Cannabis.

There are a lot more dead people that are "collateral damage" that the cops & or gov do not seem to care about. Greed seems top be the killer drug these days.

Right on with Ron Paul.

mM

I did a search on the NORML site for my representative and I have no one...Vacancy - CA37 California 37th as found through their link. I currently have no Representative, any suggestions as to what else I can do...I'll send Pelosi a love letter...one for Raubacher too....damn this whole situation is frustrating...I need to reload.:smokin:

:smokin: MPP has 5 form letters that can be filled out in two minutes and sent directly from their site...you don't need to be a member of MPP.
The email goes to your House Reps & Senators:

action.mpp.org - Take Action

Plase take the time to let your voice be heard or read (if you will).:peace:

Thanks Mr Z... did send mine today. :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Zed-Thanks for the input & help. This is a great opportunity to add to the momentum that groups like NORML, Americans For Safe Access & others have gained in State referendums. The progress made has been hindered by big bro DEA busting care givers & med growers. Here is a chance to get the DEA & other Feds out of State's rights.

This is also a reason to check out Ron Paul on YouTube.
(About Seattle Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group - Seattle Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group (Seattle, WA) - Meetup.com on this link is a list of Ron Paul vids so you can see what he has to say. To me he is the candidate of a life time. The best in mine any way.)
He wants to end the drug war, shut down the "Federal" Reserve & abolish the IRS to end income taxes. He also wants to trim the size of federal gov & have the US stop going to war like Bush did. Ron would get our troops home.

The RE legalize movement needs to be fought on many fronts as the bottom line is responsible liberty.

And thanks to all who have signed the petition!

mM

Back
Top Bottom