Urgent! Fellow Canadians sign this petition to legalize cannabis

I'm pretty sure the government won't be able to tell one strain from the other. I'm pretty sure your seed suppliers will still be around.
Its not the Government that will be able to tell or not. Its science along with law enforcement and the LP's that will state its not a product belonging to an LP.

They are not going to do a full blown genetics test on it, but a visual under microscope test will determine its not a product purchased from an LP.

If you were to find our what exact strain the LP is selling you then could purchase seeds from the LP and flsuh em or grow them, in the mean time you could search for a better deal elsewhere say 10 seeds for 55.00 instead of 3 from an LP... same strain.. more for the money as there will be a Seed War Pricing going on soon enough... so this way you can grow same strain as LP selling and no issues... just make sure your buying enough from an LP to look like you bought from them.

Example: I am allowed 45 seeds max to purchase so i better show i bought 45 seeds from an LP or i'll be fked by the law... why do you have 45 seeds sir when you only purchased 9 from and LP... hmm i do not know officer they must of had babies along the way before reaching me.. lmao... BS

Even if i had 18 seeds i better be able to show they were purchased from an LP as if not you be fked.. get it... its not about they can't tell this or that... they sure as hell can .. if your stupid to think not... have at it... go for it... see ya on the 6 Oclock news.

Again i disagree with us not being able to grow whatever strain we want... we should not be restricted to only purchase from an LP.. even when recreational comes to legal status.. all must purchase from and LP or Legal Store Front that has a Licence by Ottawa to import and sell seeds..

When it becomes recreational or even now i may apply for an import licence for seeds and if i get one i will be able to sell them legally to anyone or maybe able to have more of a non-issue in growing them for my medicine.. but as it stands right now... we can not legally do so.

Its not the Government that will be able to tell or not. Its science along with law enforcement and the LP's that will state its not a product belonging to an LP.

They are not going to do a full blown genetics test on it, but a visual under microscope test will determine its not a product purchased from an LP.

If you were to find our what exact strain the LP is selling you then could purchase seeds from the LP and flsuh em or grow them, in the mean time you could search for a better deal elsewhere say 10 seeds for 55.00 instead of 3 from an LP... same strain.. more for the money as there will be a Seed War Pricing going on soon enough... so this way you can grow same strain as LP selling and no issues... just make sure your buying enough from an LP to look like you bought from them.

Example: I am allowed 45 seeds max to purchase so i better show i bought 45 seeds from an LP or i'll be fked by the law... why do you have 45 seeds sir when you only purchased 9 from and LP... hmm i do not know officer they must of has babies along the way before reaching me.. lmao... BS

Even if i had 18 seeds i better be able to show they were purchased from an LP as if not you be fked.. get it... its not about they can't tell this or that... they aure as hell can if your stupid to think not... have at it... go for it... see ya on the 6 Oclock news.

Again i disagree with us not being able to grow whatever strain we want... we should not be restricted to only purchase from an LP.. even when recreational comes to legal status.. all must purchase from and LP or Legal Store Front that has a Licence by Ottawa to import and sell seeds..

When it becomes receeational or even now i may apply for an import licence for seeds and if i get one i will be able to sell them legally to anyone or maybe able to have more of a non-issue in growing them for my medicine.. but as it stands right now... we can not legally do so.

Do you buy your beer from unlicensed brewers? Or your gasoline from unregistered petrol companies? I don't see what the problem with quality assurance and safety is.
And you CAN NOT put weed under a microscope and determine what breeder it came from. It's scientifically impossible.
Also if anything....Genetics will be more diversified. With every Canadian legally allowed to grow 4 plants there will is going to be pollen everywhere. Cross pollination will be impossible to avoid. So how is the government going to determine if your seed was purchased legally or cross pollinated the year before? It would be impossible unless they spent millions on genetic research and hired tens of thousands of genetics lab techs.

You guys worry way too much. You're acting like spoiled children who, if you can't have exactly what you want you don't want it at all. It's very un-Canadian.

We're the first Western country to legalize (not decriminalize) cannabis. Do you not understand how historic this is? You've been given the opportunity to have your voices heard in a democratic manner and you guys are all "naw, I don't want the man telling me how to grow my weed".

I'm literally dumbfounded by this.

Let the man say we can grow, but allow us children to grow wht we like and want.. that is all thats needed in the bill.

Also if your getting cross polinantion then go to the nearest plantation and cut it down.. lmao

Anyways they will be able to tell if its a similar strain purchased from and LP and if your being investigated by the law... you net your bottom dollar they will check internet provider and mobile provider for information of electronic purchases made elsewhere.

Let the man say we can grow, but allow us children to grow wht we like and want.. that is all thats needed in the bill.

Dude. Did you buy your seeds from an LP?
No you didn't.
Are you worried that a team of police with genetic science knowledge are going to bust down your door and run sequence on all your plants? No you're not.
Do you think the largest seed companies in the world are not investing in Canada right now?
DNA seeds....already in Canada
Barney's.....coming to Canada
Humboldt....coming to Canada.
All the big names will be here.

They're all going to be here dude. You'll be able to buy seeds legally from thousands of strains, make your own cross pollinations and store your own seed stock. If anything the new laws will give you more options not less.
You'll be able to walk down the street and buy your seeds from a cannabis retailer. Or did you prefer ordering online and waiting 6 weeks for your seeds to come in from Europe? Because that didn't seem convenient to me.

Dude. Did you buy your seeds from an LP?
No you didn't.
Are you worried that a team of police with genetic science knowledge are going to bust down your door and run sequence on all your plants? No you're not.
Do you think the largest seed companies in the world are not investing in Canada right now?
DNA seeds....already in Canada
Barney's.....coming to Canada
Humboldt....coming to Canada.
All the big names will be here.

They're all going to be here dude. You'll be able to buy seeds legally from thousands of strains, make your own cross pollinations and store your own seed stock. If anything the new laws will give you more options not less.
You'll be able to walk down the street and buy your seeds from a cannabis retailer. Or did you prefer ordering online and waiting 6 weeks for your seeds to come in from Europe? Because that didn't seem convenient to me.
Sure as hell did buy from an LP.

Yes a team of cops can and will come sooner or later when a crack down happens and HC does a random check on you.

If HC allows us medicinal users/growers to purchase elsewhere other then an LP, then and only then i will do so. I am not losing my licence to grow 15 plants and storage amount over a LB and be charged with drug offences .... for some strain no LP has.

Sure as hell did buy from an LP.

Yes a team of cops can and will come sooner or later when a crack down happens and HC does a random check on you.

If HC allows us medicinal users/growers to purchase elsewhere other then an LP, then and only then i will do so. I am not losing my licence to grow 15 plants and storage amount over a LB and be charged with drug offences .... for some strain no LP has.

Really. I find that very hard to believe considering just two days ago you posted a thread asking what strains are high CBD so that, and I quote..."So I can grow them when I am able to buy some".
420-magazine-mobile1310443496.jpg

Really. I find that very hard to believe considering just two days ago you posted a thread asking what strains are high CBD so that, and I quote..."So I can grow them when I am able to buy some".
420-magazine-mobile1310443496.jpg
If you actually read it again i am asking for anyone that knows of a high CBD strain Auto ... so my stupid LP's can get them, so that i can get them to grow.

If you actually read it again i am asking for anyone that knows of a high CBD strain Auto ... so my stupid LP's can get them, so that i can get them to grow.

News flash. There are no LP's with seeds.
There's clones in BC and they're $700 for 5 (last I heard). Tweed is releasing a line of seeds from DNA genetics but not till summer.

News flash. There are no LP's with seeds.
There's clones in BC and they're $700 for 5 (last I heard). Tweed is releasing a line of seeds from DNA genetics but not till summer.
You must be smoking to much as Tweed has been selling seeds since Mid March as a matter of fact there is another member on here who just purchased some from Tweed and as a matter of fact there is a few more that are selling seeds..

Oh and by the way THC biomed sells clones at 20.00 each..

So do some research plz as i have been for many months now.. thks

But they're strains I've never heard of. Mostly low THC.
Yeah they made up names to hide the real names so we can not figure what they are.

Junk is what they got.. this why i was asking anyone who knows of any High CBD Autos so maybe we can tell not ask tell Tweed to get them..

Or yeah many will say fk it and buy from where ever as its not reasonable access to what we Need.

Ya bud. Canuck seeds. Check they're CBD. They have a high yielding 60 day auto for $10 a seed. Got mine in 2 days.
Tweed with this "mysterystrain" bs at $25 a seed after tax/ship is not happening.

Ya bud. Canuck seeds. Check they're CBD. They have a high yielding 60 day auto for $10 a seed. Got mine in 2 days.
Tweed with this "mysterystrain" bs at $25 a seed after tax/ship is not happening.
Yeah i will check them out i want a high CBD i am used to smoking 13% CBD strains from Mettrum.. but they have basically no more.. only oils.

High yielding too would be great.

Love to find that combo in a 2 week clone somewhere from an LP.

Back
Top Bottom