Urgent! Fellow Canadians sign this petition to legalize cannabis

Yeah i will check them out i want a high CBD i am used to smoking 13% CBD strains from Mettrum.. but they have basically no more.. only oils.

High yielding too would be great.

Love to find that combo in a 2 week clone somewhere from an LP.

You can't clone ruderalis strains. Not easily anyway. At least not to my knowledge.

They got the market for now. Until competition opens up in 2018 they got the floor.
I wonder what their DNAapproved seeds will sell for?

They got the market for now. Until competition opens up in 2018 they got the floor.
I wonder what their DNAapproved seeds will sell for?
Yeah as soon as the market opens, but all seed places that do no have a import licence to import and sell seeds will be shut down.

HC is pushing Ottawa to only have LP's control the seed sales and maybe certain licenced Stores.

So that means a control again in the market.

I guess its similar to beer and wine and whiskey ... only certain places can import and sell it.

They will never be able to meet demand. Look at tweed already. If you try and order something from them like "banana Kush" by the time they tell you it's available it's already sold out. Tweed already can't meet the demands of basic medical marijuana patients how are they going to meet the demand for an entire nation?

They will never be able to meet demand. Look at tweed already. If you try and order something from them like "banana Kush" by the time they tell you it's available it's already sold out. Tweed already can't meet the demands of basic medical marijuana patients how are they going to meet the demand for an entire nation?
They not want it all but have at least 34000 clients now combined between all three compnanies.

They have already applied all three places to expand their sites space to gro more and are awaiting approval by HC to do so in order to increase production buly at least 80% more.. thats a ton load more if and when they can do so.

They are Huge combined now and no doubt will gobble up a few more places soon.

They already own store fronts and are just waiting the go ahead to seel to them when recreational comes in.

So stick with tweed of ya wanna just by weed.

We growers are only allowed 1 LP to buy weed from, but can send a copy of grow licence to all LP's to buy seeds or clones.

Well I figure worse case scenario I have a year to gather seeds from Amsterdam. I'll just make my own seeds with colloidal.
One seed lasts me all year anyway.

They will never be able to control the seeds lol, 1 male an 1 female plant or use the silver or buy discreetly they can say what they want they will never be able to control the seed market. It's like telling us we can only drink bacaradi or Budweiser lmao. It's the government their not that smart but again they Gona try cause they want their $ an the amount of money it would take to test ur strains to be able to say it's not what's allowed to be grown lol come on guys seriously ?

They will never be able to control the seeds lol, 1 male an 1 female plant or use the silver or buy discreetly they can say what they want they will never be able to control the seed market. It's like telling us we can only drink bacaradi or Budweiser lmao. It's the government their not that smart but again they Gona try cause they want their $ an the amount of money it would take to test ur strains to be able to say it's not what's allowed to be grown lol come on guys seriously ?

Exactly

Cops with microscopes. Lol.
Lmao you never know, cops may have that plus pictures of all LP's strains with them and if non of yours match up, you got some explaining to do...

It would not take to much to find out thats not a strain any LP is selling, if your being investigated its not a knock and talk approach.. its a computer investigation on your IP addy and your mobile provider, bank accout info anf credit card info, plus combined with LP's info and then its a raid on you... so thats a major investigation... but a small investigation would mean they come with a search warrant cause maybe HC has had complaints about you and boom .. ya got some explainibg to do..

Now as for recreational well thats different... seeds will be controlled as much as possible.

Why is this even a thread? I'm sorry, I must be terribly confused seeing as the government has already announced legislation for legalisation.

Why is this even a thread? I'm sorry, I must be terribly confused seeing as the government has already announced legislation for legalisation.

Yes I know. All I did was post the link to the liberal petition site so they can take the petition to the House and say "see, look how many Canadians want legalization".
But somehow it turned into "The man is sending microscope armed cops to kick down your door and test your plants"

You try and spread the word for the cause and everybody loses their minds.

Yes I know. All I did was post the link to the liberal petition site so they can take the petition to the House and say "see, look how many Canadians want legalization".
But somehow it turned into "The man is sending microscope armed cops to kick down your door and test your plants"

You try and spread the word for the cause and everybody loses their minds.
Lmao ... i am just spreading the word of wisdom is all.

Back
Top Bottom