Urgent! Fellow Canadians sign this petition to legalize cannabis

420-magazine-mobile720590336.jpg

On a side note Kobe what you think of this color scheme for a driver cover?

420-magazine-mobile720590336.jpg

On a side note Kobe what you think of this color scheme for a driver cover?

Sry took me an hr to respond was watching my maple leafs.. damn good team.. lost .. but they played the Top team in the league and man almost.. almost won and took it to em every game.. go leaf go ... next year we will see.

Looks good like the blue as well,,maybe make a red one too or white on both sides and red maple leaf in middle or MJ leaf in middle..

I'm gonna stay away from putting pot leaves on the covers. These get shipped all over Canada. Not everyone who wants one is going to have their ACMPR or want postal employees snooping through their parcels.

You'll be able to walk down the street and buy your seeds from a cannabis retailer.

I can legally do this today.. Health Canada recommends you to purchase from an LP, they may demand it.. but as the law is today you can buy any seed you want from anywhere in Canada, legally!

I can legally do this today.. Health Canada recommends you to purchase from an LP, they may demand it.. but as the law is today you can buy any seed you want from anywhere in Canada, legally!

I'd do that but going into Hamilton to buy seeds probably isn't a good idea. Lol.

Sry took me an hr to respond was watching my maple leafs.. damn good team.. lost .. but they played the Top team in the league and man almost.. almost won and took it to em every game.. go leaf go ... next year we will see.

Looks good like the blue as well,,maybe make a red one too or white on both sides and red maple leaf in middle or MJ leaf in middle.. .

Did u seriously say the leafs were a damn good team .... bahahahaha. They haven't won the cup in how many years ??? :p sorry couldn't resist go habs go!

Did u seriously say the leafs were a damn good team .... bahahahaha. They haven't won the cup in how many years ??? . sorry couldn't resist go habs go!
Habs.. hahahaha suck they were out before the leafs...when was the last time they ever won a cup? So long ago i can't remember.

At least the leafs lost to the TOP team of the league and each game was was won by only a point and 5 out of six went to overtime and 1 out of 6 was double overtime.

Habs.. how can they even play hockey in an English Speaking League.. They can't even spell Canadians properly..

Back
Top Bottom