Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 600w hps
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 76-84
RH of Room/Cabinet?30-40
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.1
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? about three times a week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox farms full strength
Size or Square Footage of Room? 28 sq. ft.
Hello all. I first noticed this yesterday but it has become much worse today.
I fed them tonight and checked the PH of the runoff and it's at 6.1 so I added a little dolomite lime to bring it up a tad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DSCI04461.JPG

DSCI04451.JPG

Re: Urgent help needed!!!

Did you flush before switching to flower food? If you did my guess would be it needs nitrogen.it usually starts low and fellows then works its way up..its normal to yellow up. What day are you.on...

Did you flush before switching to flower food? If you did my guess would be it needs nitrogen.it usually starts low and fellows then works its way up..its normal to yellow up. What day are you.on...

Yeah I tend to agree that it is N def. It looks as though it will be fairly easy to correct this. Do the plants otherwise look healthy?

Hey crooked they dont look so bad amigo! I think this change is also in a nit def. How old into flower again? They just need a flush and alittle big bloom! The nitrogen in it is seperated and very low overall i would use 1/4 strength cause there into flowering! Dont want you to lock up the phos or cal.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm sure you've all been in my shoes and know how it feels, I have extremely high hopes for this grow. I guess you could say it's my grow 1.5. My first grow was with some dirt weed bag seeds just for knowledge. It's almost finished but it's about 4 weeks ahead of these girls. These I got from a bag of some of the greatest bud I've ever smoked and was so excited when I ran across 3 seeds in it. If anyone has any ideas of the strain I would love to know your thoughts. Thanks again for the help. This is for all of you. :roorrip:
I did flush before flower but I am on FF week 8 feeding schedule on this site
Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial
wouldn't the nitrogen have built back up by now? Now I'm on day 45.

Yeah I tend to agree that it is N def. It looks as though it will be fairly easy to correct this. Do the plants otherwise look healthy?
Yeah. With the exception of the yellowing of the bottom leaves, these plants look great. this was taken on 8/7. You can see the problem just starting if you look close at the bottom.
DSCI0442.JPG

Here's one of the tops
DSCI0444.JPG

Hey crooked they dont look so bad amigo! I think this change is also in a nit def. How old into flower again? They just need a flush and alittle big bloom! The nitrogen in it is seperated and very low overall i would use 1/4 strength cause there into flowering! Dont want you to lock up the phos or cal.
I am on day 45. I just fed last night, should I flush now or watch it to see if the feeding fixed the diff? If so, how will I know the problem has been resolved? Will the leaves turn back to green, or are they lost and will eventually die?

Thanks for all the responses. I'm sure you've all been in my shoes and know how it feels, I have extremely high hopes for this grow. I guess you could say it's my grow 1.5. My first grow was with some dirt weed bag seeds just for knowledge. It's almost finished but it's about 4 weeks ahead of these girls. These I got from a bag of some of the greatest bud I've ever smoked and was so excited when I ran across 3 seeds in it. If anyone has any ideas of the strain I would love to know your thoughts. Thanks again for the help. This is for all of you. :roorrip:

I am on day 45. I just fed last night, should I flush now or watch it to see if the feeding fixed the diff? If so, how will I know the problem has been resolved? Will the leaves turn back to green, or are they lost and will eventually die?

Looks to be a white widow or some variation of one, but just a guess. It is def. indica dominant.

wait a couple of days before trying the next step. Those leaves didn't get too yellow so some may even reverse , but if it is really fixed they will def be no more yellowing.

:goodluck:
:peace:

Yummm's on that top in the last pic Crookedfinger, she looks sweeeet!

Certainly a great bagseed surprise. I'm no pro, but would agree with MSquared. She does look like ww from pics I've seen on the net.

Back
Top Bottom