Urgent kinda - hermie

cyclo1224

i am a first time grower im 44 days into flowering a 3 footish plant(i have no clue on the strain).its really got nice sticky lookin buds all over it but i just recently was told it was a hermie and notice seed balls growin under the buds! for the best quality of smoke when should i harvest... im not in a hurry at all but i want quality over quantity...id say the white hairs are 40 percent dark orange i dont have a magnifier to see the little tricome things..so help me out ...WHAT SHOULD I DO:)

im Not experienced But by reading around i Say just chop it down , The plant is 6 weeks & you say it has nice lookin buds juss try to dry and cure it nicely .

harvest but keep any seeds you find. They are good for another go. Ive used seeds from a hermied plant before and got excellent weed out of it

I would let it go longer. Keep an eye on the big fan leaves. Often when the peak is getting near they will start yellowing.

the biggest leaves on the plant are yellowing from the bottom up. how yellow should i let um get? and thanks:)

Without seeing it there is no way to tell if it's some problem or just maturing. You need a scope to be sure.
About the only other thing you can do is take samples and smoke it.

yellow and sagging bottom leaves
n12102012_3_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom