Urgent - Needing help to figure out what's wrong?

Blondhottie

what is going on, dont get what the issue is, just dried out so re-water. I changed the PH and still like this. The soil I used is very good for growing with peat moss and some nutrients. I got 2-1-3. Its making them happy, doing it 3 times a week, 250ml per 5L of water.

The Fert I am using by a hydroponic store.
14463816_10157458030470514_84266993_n.jpg

Sickly... Here she is
DSCN155815.JPG
DSCN155712.JPG
DSCN155916.JPG

How old is it? What soil is it? The nute's are low in 'N'.
I would not have fed it anything for the first several weeks.
Looks like a combination of PH problems and incorrect watering since I think I see a wet spot in the soil. A plant that size in a pot that size should get water and/or nute's maybe every two weeks.

How old is it? What soil is it? The nute's are low in 'N'.
I would not have fed it anything for the first several weeks.
Looks like a combination of PH problems and incorrect watering since I think I see a wet spot in the soil. A plant that size in a pot that size should get water and/or nute's maybe every two weeks.

It is 2 months old, I have just corrected the PH problem, the water I was using had something off, so now I am watering

I have just started nutes right now (above).

Do you think she will come back

It is 2 months old, I have just corrected the PH problem, the water I was using had something off, so now I am watering

I have just started nutes right now (above).

Do you think she will come back

If you have good soil, corrected the PH problems, and water correctly, there is no reason for it not to come back. :thumb:

Poor water watering practices. You have a small plant in a large pot. That's alright. Generally, it's best to start small and increase pot size. In any case, you need to water the pot to complete saturation; no dry spots. Because, its a small plant in a big pot. the soil will stay wet for a long time, a week or more. Water when its mostly dry. After the plant has put down some roots, you can water following the standard advice. I.e. water when the top inch of soil feels dry, always to saturation. Be aware, you may have hydrophobic pockets in your soil that can be difficult to wet. Dig aground to see if there are hydrophobic areas.

Also, I would recommend upgrading to fabric pots. I put rooted clones in 4 inch starter pots. Then transplant to one-gallon plastic. Then transplant to final fabric pot of 3 or 5 gallon size. I find its best to avoid transplanting out of fabric pots.

After the plant has put down some roots, you can water following the standard advice. I.e. water when the top inch of soil feels dry, always to saturation.

Going by how moist the soil feels can be very misleading. The top two inches of soil can be bone dry, and the rest of the soil can be moist enough to last a few more days. This is made worse by a deeper pot. The best way is to get a feel for the weight of the pot when it's completely dry, and water when it gets that light. There's nothing wrong with letting a plant in veg stage get dry to where the leaves are starting to droop.

Going by how moist the soil feels can be very misleading. The top two inches of soil can be bone dry, and the rest of the soil can be moist enough to last a few more days. This is made worse by a deeper pot. The best way is to get a feel for the weight of the pot when it's completely dry, and water when it gets that light. There's nothing wrong with letting a plant in veg stage get dry to where the leaves are starting to droop.

I agree. You can't dig around or stick your finger into the soil and have any idea if the plant needs water. The plant will tell you when it is time.
All container grows have a perched water table. The top can be bone dry while the bottom remains saturated. Drench/soak the pot completely, Drain well. Wait. Wait. Wait some more. Look and listen to what your plant is telling you. A little too dry is much better than a little too wet.

I agree. You can't dig around or stick your finger into the soil and have any idea if the plant needs water. The plant will tell you when it is time.
All container grows have a perched water table. The top can be bone dry while the bottom remains saturated. Drench/soak the pot completely, Drain well. Wait. Wait. Wait some more. Look and listen to what your plant is telling you. A little too dry is much better than a little too wet.

gotcha its my first time doing this so learning

Maybe it´s a typo but 250ml would be enough for 100L.
I use canna in my soil grows with good success.
First 2 weeks only tap in 1L pots than 2ml/L to 4ml/L after week 4.

In bloom use Flores + boost if you stay with canna.
I would put a new bean in soil if that thing is 2 month old.

Maybe it´s a typo but 250ml would be enough for 100L.
I use canna in my soil grows with good success.
First 2 weeks only tap in 1L pots than 2ml/L to 4ml/L after week 4.

In bloom use Flores + boost if you stay with canna.
I would put a new bean in soil if that thing is 2 month old.

Bean in Soil what is that hun? And yeah I might be over burning the girls, so many ways of growing... lol

I am gonna post the info when I get home

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So basically my girls died

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom