Urine and Nirvana to cure a Nitrogen def

Spacecadet79

Well most of my babies are mid-way through flowering and it seems like they are nitrogen deficient. I know this is normal late in flwering but on most of them(except one) they are just not at that stage yet.
So my question is(since i stopped nuting them since my last flush) is if i can use Urine(1 part urine/10 parts water) for the nitrogen and Nirvana for the other nutrients.
Can i use them at the same time? or would it be best to use them separately?
or should i not use Nirvana at all?

The only thing i used was Nirvana up until the middle of my second month and the plants where doing great. But at some point, mid summer they just stopped growing. Could have been due to many factors such as very hot temps, and possibly PH of the soil but PH i cannot measure as my meter hasnt arrived(hopefully by this week it will) living abroad is a bitch for certain things!

Re: Urine and Nirvana to cure a Nitrogen def.

As the plant reaches maturity and gets closer to what we all look forward to, the foliage will begin to yellow, this is normal and it will be mainly the larger fan leaves starting from the bottom upwards. The plant will transfer nitrogen which is a mobile nute and not fixed within the plant to where it is needed most which will be to the flowers and newer growth up top. Pick the yellow foliage as it turns but leave the green to continue to do its job of creating food for the plant through photosynthesis:smokin:, this will save time later when trimming. I am not sure what you have been using for nutes, I hope it was'nt urine; but even a flowering formula should contain some nitrogen. I would let them be and start to flush on schedual, Hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

Re: Urine and Nirvana to cure a Nitrogen def.

As the plant reaches maturity and gets closer to what we all look forward to, the foliage will begin to yellow, this is normal and it will be mainly the larger fan leaves starting from the bottom upwards. The plant will transfer nitrogen which is a mobile nute and not fixed within the plant to where it is needed most which will be to the flowers and newer growth up top. Pick the yellow foliage as it turns but leave the green to continue to do its job of creating food for the plant through photosynthesis:smokin:, this will save time later when trimming. I am not sure what you have been using for nutes, I hope it was'nt urine; but even a flowering formula should contain some nitrogen. I would let them be and start to flush on schedual, Hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

Thnx for the reply Malcolm. I am aware that late in flowering the girls become Nitrogen deficient. But like i said in my post all of them except one are not in that stage yet.
As for the urine i have never used it but from extensive reading i have found out that it is a great source of nitrogen(dilluted in water of course) and that its quite beneficial to the plant, again i just read this but have not yet tried it.
Regardless, there is a lot of literature about it being a very good source of nitrogen.
As for nutes i only used Nirvana for the 1st 2 1/2 months, then this last month i used miracle grow bloom booster(used it once and burned the plants a little), along with bud candy(which is basically molasses)
But it seems that the girls need more nitrogen at this point(after i flushed it), thus the question about the urine and nirvana together ;)
I just wanted to try and keep it "organic" since it is mid flowering. Or should i maybe just stick with the Miracle Gro Bloom at 1/2 strength.
I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom