Urine drug test question

Kygirl05

I haven’t smoked in 70 days and I have a drug test for a new job coming up in a few days. I took an at home drug test and there’s what appears to be a faint line which would indicate I’m clean. My boyfriend thinks it looks like a pass, thoughts?

Attachments

• 3457F1F2-49A4-4497-9B72-FE1D847E84F0.jpeg
    3457F1F2-49A4-4497-9B72-FE1D847E84F0.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 260
I am subject to and also have been administering urine drug tests for many years. 30 days (cannabis) and you are generally safe in my experience. The line is what we look for. Just to ease your mind
The intensity of the color of a line on the drug test does not mean anything and should not be interpreted as a measure of the amount of drugs. A faint line on a drug test is still a line, so if you have a faint line in the "T" area of the test then you have a negative drug screen

Kygirl, it depends on a lot of factors: height, weight, body fat, amount smoked, how long ago, how strong it was, your tolerance, your metabolism, etc, etc, etc

If you dont smoke every day you should be fine. If the directions on the box say a line is negative you are good IMHO. I would take a few of those tests to be sure, they are crappy and give false negatives and positives all the time. Its likely you will be doing a professional drug test, meaning they will be using a machine that tests mg/dL and microgram levels of substances. As long as you are below the threshold (usually 50 mg/dL so you cant say "it was 2nd hand smoke") you are all good.

You can get marijuana out easily in a few days. 70 days and you can almost pass a blood test. It's for sure out of urine.

No you cant. In fact, your so wrong it seems like its on purpose. Not to be a dick or anything...but its a little egregious.

You clearly dont even know that blood tests are for testing what you have in your system right now or the last day or two and piss tests are for testing what you had in your system for the last few months. Hair tests can go back decades for some women (or men). Saliva tests are up to 24hrs. Wipe tests are used for surfaces or hands to see if you have been handling variuos substances (guns, drugs, chemicals, explosives, etc) or if things came into contact with these substances (laptops, credit cards, empty baggies, hands, etc) and can vary depending on the surface tested.

I am subject to and also have been administering urine drug tests for many years. 30 days (cannabis) and you are generally safe in my experience. The line is what we look for. Just to ease your mind

Hye Captain, I used to be subjected to them all the time. Is there something we can put on our finger and pea on it while it goes in the cup to throw it off?

Hye Captain, I used to be subjected to them all the time. Is there something we can put on our finger and pea on it while it goes in the cup to throw it off?
Good morning my friend, hope your having a good day.
Unfortunately you keep finding these old posts somewhere.
The test was in 2019 and the member hasn't been seen since.
So they probably won't answer you is all.
Try the ones with a semi current date my friend.
That way members will appreciate your helpful hints and have a conversation with you about it.
Just 2 cents.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom