Urine test: suggestions & thoughts?

RickToker

420 Member
Hey fellas...

Same boat as others over here. Coming up to a sudden drug test (most likely urine). I have been reading up a lot since last evening (when i learned about it) and i understand there is no exact science. Looking for some suggestions to increase my chances here...

Background:
40yr old, 220lbs, 6ft male on heavy side (higher bmi). Fairly sedentary lifestyle. Medium fiber diet with vegetables/chicken/wheat bread. Very regular with bowel movements.

Until last dec 2019. I was regular with vape concentrates (liquid cartridges, not wax/shatter). I'd say i was fairly regular to maybe even heavy at times.
Then i went through roughly 40 day of abstinence to cleanse myself for a possible drug test (which never happened).
So about in mid-jan, i started smoking again using tree in Mighty vape pen (no concentrates now). This time less frequently maybe smoking 3-4 bowls in a week. Maybe smoked 6-7gr in last month or so.

Moving to current day:
i suddenly find myself with a new job offer and they want a drug test! At the time of writing this post, i am clean for 7 days and possibly push out the drug test another 7 days.

Measures:
Not relying on detox kits as reviews say they are harsh on stomach and reviews are hit or miss.
I normally drink a lot of water and 2-3cups of black or green tea. I just purchased some metamucil pills to increase fiber intake (read they absorb toxins and increase bowel movement). I do plan on drinking a lot of water, vit b intake before the test. Even if it is an invalid test, i will probably be required for a redo which buys me more time.

What else can i do here to help my situation? I can go to Quest diagnostics and pay for a test myself... that gives me a better idea of my situation but doesnt really help too much.
I can make some excuse and delay the test for few more days and putting me closer to 17-18days.
For diet - i am planning to keep a simple less fatty diet, fruits and vegetables, metamucil pills and some workout to sweatout and do sauna.
What else can i do to help my situation here?

Much appreciate the help!

Hey fellas...

Same boat as others over here. Coming up to a sudden drug test (most likely urine). I have been reading up a lot since last evening (when i learned about it) and i understand there is no exact science. Looking for some suggestions to increase my chances here...

Background:
40yr old, 220lbs, 6ft male on heavy side (higher bmi). Fairly sedentary lifestyle. Medium fiber diet with vegetables/chicken/wheat bread. Very regular with bowel movements.

Until last dec 2019. I was regular with vape concentrates (liquid cartridges, not wax/shatter). I'd say i was fairly regular to maybe even heavy at times.
Then i went through roughly 40 day of abstinence to cleanse myself for a possible drug test (which never happened).
So about in mid-jan, i started smoking again using tree in Mighty vape pen (no concentrates now). This time less frequently maybe smoking 3-4 bowls in a week. Maybe smoked 6-7gr in last month or so.

Moving to current day:
i suddenly find myself with a new job offer and they want a drug test! At the time of writing this post, i am clean for 7 days and possibly push out the drug test another 7 days.

Measures:
Not relying on detox kits as reviews say they are harsh on stomach and reviews are hit or miss.
I normally drink a lot of water and 2-3cups of black or green tea. I just purchased some metamucil pills to increase fiber intake (read they absorb toxins and increase bowel movement). I do plan on drinking a lot of water, vit b intake before the test. Even if it is an invalid test, i will probably be required for a redo which buys me more time.

What else can i do here to help my situation? I can go to Quest diagnostics and pay for a test myself... that gives me a better idea of my situation but doesnt really help too much.
I can make some excuse and delay the test for few more days and putting me closer to 17-18days.
For diet - i am planning to keep a simple less fatty diet, fruits and vegetables, metamucil pills and some workout to sweatout and do sauna.

Fake (novelty) pee, or have some pee in a small bottle “flask” for you, buy a fish tank “sticker” thermometer, get a rubber band and strap a small heating pad to it.
Any cleansing detox will make you pee too clean. Aka fail.

I am in midwest where its pretty darn cold. Not sure if fake pee will fail on temperature or lack of other minerals.
Also, i read on quora (some guy claiming to work in drug test centers) that fake pee is a dead giveaway at times.

Hey fellas...

Background:

Moving to current day:

Measures:

☆This is literally my first post/reply upon registering earlier today. It just so happened I see your inquiry first, and I've been wanting to share my "secret" to passing a marijuana drug test with a grocery product.

☆☆Of course, with all the suggestions and advice on the internet, you pick what sounds good for you. So, here's my 2cents and hope it works for whomever tries it♡♡

I am 46 and have been a pot smoker my whole adult life. My long-time pothead friend who is an engineer, over the years has used the following method for many employment drug tests, w/ about 15% failure. I, myself, have used it twice w/ 1 fail - but only because I didn't do it correctly - and never have abstained from smoking ahead of time. So stay "sober" like you have been and you should be just fine.

There are many crazy things people will ingest to clean their urine for drug tests, especially if they're every day smokers, but I think this is by far better and easier than a bottle of vinegar or detox cleanser juice stuff you can get at a smoke shop!! YUCK!

**THIS IS FOR [PRESUMABLY] PASSING A URINE DRUG TEST TO DETECT MARIJUANA ONLY! THIS IS JUST A HOME REMEDY**

All you need is:
☆1 box of FRUIT PECTIN☆
It's used for making jams/jellies and has a sweet flavor. It looks like a box of jello mix and you can usually find it in the produce section, underneath displays of fruit
》 Ingest the whole package within a half hour or less
...with A LOT of water of course!
(I poured some in my mouth then take a large drink of water. It gets to be little more difficult to keep having to swallow this powder that does not desolve like Fun Dip!)
》 I suggest you consume it at least 2hours before the test
》 pee at least twice before the test (results depend upon it going thru your system and it's potency, so-to-speak for it to work)

My experience with this method was successful because I ate/drank it within 15mins with a LOT of water and went to bathroom 2-3x before test 3-4hours after consumption. I failed the other because I didn't ingest the whole package 2hours before test, only went to bathroom once, was in a hurry and it probably was during one of my pothead phases.

If they had those home drug tests back then, I would've practiced with those first. They're at dollar stores! I've used the 99c pregnancy tests twice and they worked just fine. LMAO Good luck and hope you give us an update if anything happens!

Keep blazing and stay amazing!

Thanks for the responses!

So i ran few tests using the dipstick tests at home.

Yesterday - clearly i was more nerve-wracked and drinking more water than usual (and i do drink decent amount anyways). Went home and used 2 dipstick things to test my pee... both stayed white. No lines. Fairly sure, it was pretty diluted.
Today - i peed mostly in the cup catching first and middle part (last part in the toilet). Tried 3 tests... all three showes same results. One dark line and one very faded line.

Looks like its testing positive right now and may break down further in another weeks time. But i dont know what kind of levels will the employer require me to clear even though its a corporate gig (not govt or military).
However, just for backup, i did order a pack of Quick Look. The reviews seem pretty good for the product but temperature is my only concern (since i live in the frigid midwest).

☆This is literally my first post/reply upon registering earlier today. It just so happened I see your inquiry first, and I've been wanting to share my "secret" to passing a marijuana drug test with a grocery product.

☆☆Of course, with all the suggestions and advice on the internet, you pick what sounds good for you. So, here's my 2cents and hope it works for whomever tries it♡♡

I am 46 and have been a pot smoker my whole adult life. My long-time pothead friend who is an engineer, over the years has used the following method for many employment drug tests, w/ about 15% failure. I, myself, have used it twice w/ 1 fail - but only because I didn't do it correctly - and never have abstained from smoking ahead of time. So stay "sober" like you have been and you should be just fine.

There are many crazy things people will ingest to clean their urine for drug tests, especially if they're every day smokers, but I think this is by far better and easier than a bottle of vinegar or detox cleanser juice stuff you can get at a smoke shop!! YUCK!

**THIS IS FOR [PRESUMABLY] PASSING A URINE DRUG TEST TO DETECT MARIJUANA ONLY! THIS IS JUST A HOME REMEDY**

All you need is:
☆1 box of FRUIT PECTIN☆
It's used for making jams/jellies and has a sweet flavor. It looks like a box of jello mix and you can usually find it in the produce section, underneath displays of fruit
》 Ingest the whole package within a half hour or less
...with A LOT of water of course!
(I poured some in my mouth then take a large drink of water. It gets to be little more difficult to keep having to swallow this powder that does not desolve like Fun Dip!)
》 I suggest you consume it at least 2hours before the test
》 pee at least twice before the test (results depend upon it going thru your system and it's potency, so-to-speak for it to work)

My experience with this method was successful because I ate/drank it within 15mins with a LOT of water and went to bathroom 2-3x before test 3-4hours after consumption. I failed the other because I didn't ingest the whole package 2hours before test, only went to bathroom once, was in a hurry and it probably was during one of my pothead phases.

If they had those home drug tests back then, I would've practiced with those first. They're at dollar stores! I've used the 99c pregnancy tests twice and they worked just fine. LMAO Good luck and hope you give us an update if anything happens!

Keep blazing and stay amazing!
I did this for years (using Certos fruit pectin) but started getting inconclusive, then they made it to where that meant “fail” so I went the “carry pee in your boot” route.
It worked great for strip test, but I wouldn’t use it for probation or any lab test.

Two more questions guys...

Do they have camera or something in bathroom?

And, if i go to someplace like Quest (i think they send results to lab), would that work with synthetic urine like sub solution or quick luck?

They either physically watch you or don't in my experience. They watch tou if you are like a semi driver where I am from. If you are going to "cheat" use real urine not synthetic. Get sliding shorts for baseball. There is a slot for a nut cup. You slide the cup of your clean buddy's urine into that pocket for the nut cup and tuck it under your balls. Worked middle of winter Midwest.

Use the thermometer. They do test temps. Has to be between 98-101 in my experience.

Its a little late but I am here to give feedback... went with novelty pee (Quick Luck pre mixed solution and practice kit).

Practice kit really helps work on the jitters. I spend 2 days timing things to perfection (how to get temp up, how to cool down fast etc). Didn't use the heating powder rather got toe warmer pads and used them.

Center was q**st and since it was 12 degrees outside, having some practice will be really helpful. Thank you.

Its a little late but I am here to give feedback... went with novelty pee (Quick Luck pre mixed solution and practice kit).

Practice kit really helps work on the jitters. I spend 2 days timing things to perfection (how to get temp up, how to cool down fast etc). Didn't use the heating powder rather got toe warmer pads and used them.

Center was q**st and since it was 12 degrees outside, having some practice will be really helpful. Thank you.
Good luck. Be careful with the toe warmers. I did the same and came in hot the first time.
If that happens, blame it on running fever because you are getting over a virus. Find an aquarium temp gauge sticker if it didn’t come with one and stick it on the bottle. I think 100+ is a fail. It’s easy to do.

Good luck. Be careful with the toe warmers. I did the same and came in hot the first time.
If that happens, blame it on running fever because you are getting over a virus. Find an aquarium temp gauge sticker if it didn’t come with one and stick it on the bottle. I think 100+ is a fail. It’s easy to do.

I agree. 2-3hrs with toe warmer plus keeping in warm pocket can make it run at 100+ but easy to cool down. All Quck Luck bottles including practice one come with temp sticker which was super useful.
What I do wanna highlight is - that cooling it down can take few previous seconds and (this might be my paranoia) I swear I heard knocking on the door while I was accessing the stuff between double layers and trying to cool it down. Perhaps bcos they couldn't hear anything for few seconds.... anyways, I passed so thumbs up for the product.

I smoke an oz. per week. I can smoke up to the day before I take a urine test. The morning of the test I drink a bottle of "OMNIFY" detox & follow it with 3 bottles of water. Pee a couple times & then take the test. I've passed 3 times using this stuff.

What’s the rest of the day like?

Most detox I’ve taken left me on the porcelain for the rest of the day.

Hey fellas...

Background:

Moving to current day:

Measures:

Hey man! Maybe you will find some useful info in this scientific research A Case of Psychosis After Use of a Detoxification Kit and a Review of Techniques, Risks, and Regulations Associated With the Subversion of Urine Drug Tests

Back
Top Bottom