Use two tanks or one for two plants?

One of our growers seems to have some data here @YellowBelly lets see if I can find his summation from another thread I found...ahh yes here it is:

If you are running feminized seeds it maybe a better option for one per pot and save the rest for round #2. Focus on training single plants for better yield, and they will get the benefit of having the entire pot to themselves for their roots instead of competing for root space.

In the same pot they will compete for root space especially 3 gallon pots. If you look at my current grow in my signature I have 2 girls in a 15 Gallon and I believe that one part of the difference in size is due to one dominating the root zone. Before Moving into the 15 they were both relatively close in size in their individual 1 gallon pots.

One of our growers seems to have some data here @YellowBelly lets see if I can find his summation from another thread I found...ahh yes here it is:
Awesome detail. It didn't occur to me one of the effects might be asymmetric growth. That makes perfect sense. I shall get my card out and buy another. I'm currently doing a test grow in a cube to maximize root growth and we can't have two ladies arguing over space, which will definitely happen. :)

Back
Top Bottom