Using all of plant parts

winterwhisper

After totally harvesting all foliage from one of my plants I am left with the stalk and roots. Since I am not a toker I could "use" these parts as well for medicine. Am I erroneous in thinking I can use both of these in my tinctures?
I don't think it'g gonna regenerate itself and start vegging again..or can they?

I have reveged clones with success but from reading many journals I believe you need to leave a few lower bud sites on the plant in order for it to reveg.. I'm sorry I can't answer your question about tinctures.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

That would mean when it came time to lollipop we need to keep a couple of the branches on? So what is the revegging process from that point after most of the stems are harvested and you have 98% stripped stalk?

I have reveged clones with success but from reading many journals I believe you need to leave a few lower bud sites on the plant in order for it to reveg.. I'm sorry I can't answer your question about tinctures.

Well hopefully someone with actual experience could chime in however with my clones taken in flower I just put them under 24hr lights on. I just read a journal here on this sight where an individual reveged the whole plant by leaving one bud on it and put it back to 24 hr lights on. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom